Author Topic: Solved how to avoid the blacklist ip of the service provider in login  (Read 7371 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
hi, will try and check whether, it changes. Moreover, i have to log on to the non infected ips. I have to check that first and then try the things. If it is proved, then if you have uninterrupted power supply , it will  be ok. But , if power is off, then i get a new ip, which have to be checked .Of tedious practice.
                         I appreciate your position of getting Uninterrupted power supply, not needing any UPS box.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: Solved how to avoid the blacklist ip of the service provider in login
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2016, 07:12:53 AM »
Hi, Thanks for all help in this thread.
                The global ip , if obtained with uninterrupted power supply , then it is good that one is having safe browsing. One time check with sites like netalyzr would be enough, because of the static global ip, but if power cut is frequent or atleast once in a week, then it is better to have the firewall turned on and be behind the nat router to be safe.
                  Samson, i am having daily power cut, maintenance or unscheduled or scheduled. So, my isp could not do anything in this regard.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".