Author Topic: could you suggest a widget that captures the cell id information in address  (Read 4587 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi, This is automatic feature in nokia older phones. Whereever you go, it will show the address of the cell tower connected to your phone with the service provider. I now bought j2 pro samsung galaxy. i have cell broadcast on in the settings, but it gives a message of the address , as one sms on reboot . It does not show, it in home screen as i used to get.
                          Is there a widget that could do that. Normally, apps from play google shows the id, and all the other particulars but not the address , which is the tower information. Location tab gives you, the place where you are and not the cell tower address.
                                 Luckily i have cell broadcast settings in my message settings menu. Why only sms , instead of showing it always. Is there any restrictions.
                                 Will i get the other tower signals when i move on as another sms . If there is a widget, pl let me know
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".