Author Topic: Internet Totals Download & Upload Monthly Counter  (Read 824 times)

Offline Bravo723

• View Profile
Internet Totals Download & Upload Monthly Counter
« on: December 16, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »
anyway you can make a program that can keep track of Internet Monthly GB usage for Windows 8.1 & Windows 10?
 I know I can log into AT&T when I remember to and get an approximate & my UTorrent Program keeps track of and can be reset any time I like for Time Periods of 1-31 days with Uploads or Downloads or both together but that doesn't include Web Surfing, YouTube, Netflix and many others that eat up my 1TB limit per month.
 I thought in the past there was a way to do so on my computer but unfortunately I have lost all short term memory and I seem to be realizing a lot missing from long term after several Debilitating accidents in the 2000's causing 100% bodily & other disabilities. So I could be wrong and no one I have spoken to at Microsoft can tell me how to turn it on or reset it if there is still even one there already. Or I could just be thinking of an old program I had downloaded back in early 2000, I do not remember correctly any more.

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Internet Totals Download & Upload Monthly Counter
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 01:03:14 AM »
I'm very sorry to hear about your health problems.

My ISP used to have a section in My Account where it would tally your daily usage but it could lag by up to 3 days.

Fortunately my ISP is now unlimited downloads so there's no restriction on that.

While there appear to be a number of paid for programs to monitor your usage, I've found this article which lists 5 free ones which I hope will be of some help to you, although I haven't tested any of the programs myself.

https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/monitor-internet-usage/

anything