Author Topic: HOOT HOOT HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4564 times)

Offline XmaN

• View Profile
HOOT HOOT HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 20, 2013, 01:00:02 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:Hey,Sean....wutup?..........
Here's one for the 'Testimonial Files' iffen you got one,LOL.
have Comodo Security on my laptop....bought it after an eval......nice....today...I'm locked out...OK...
Comodo Tech Support tells me to Activate NOW!...Excellent support,by the way...s000000...won't take my License Key..."Oh...here's the problem....This Trojan is in your system files and will not allow your activation to execute"....Me..."can you fix it?"...yes and I have a Lifetime Solution with our Partner Microsoft (snicker)...I can guarantee that this will never happen again...showed all the windows svchosts,blah blah drivers stopped/unavailable...infecting the Cm line he showed me........
...................................................WELL..................................................................I was just about to wipe the drive and recover,when,I said.........AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...let's see if Sean can fix THIS One....................new download...Windows AIO..................FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 When I logged back on...Opened Comodo...it said 345 days left.......
Comodo offered 'THEIR PLAN' w/Microsoft for a Lifetime Offer for $399.00 one time..........
 God Bless You,Sean,(I'm a poor Minister but My Blessings are Priceless and few and far between