Author Topic: Window repair problems  (Read 10941 times)

Offline acestudent

• View Profile
Window repair problems
« on: August 12, 2013, 09:30:28 am »
 I tried the windows repair and it did not change any of my registry entries.  In fact I know someone  remotely hacks my laptops and ipad, just to be spiteful.  Here is a sample of the log.  All of the logs are stated in a similar way.  I cannot restore from factory, I cannot boot from flash, or cd rom.  I called Verizon, and there is nothing they can do.  They just say to file a police report.

ARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellCompatibility\Applications\Dlwin.exe\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellCompatibility\Applications\MSWIN.EXE\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Perflib\009 - RegSetKeySecurity Error : 6 The handle is invalid.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Perflib\CurrentLanguage - RegSetKeySecurity Error : 6 The handle is invalid.

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Name-Space Handler\mk\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\igfxdv32.CUIDriver : 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\igfxdv32.CUIDriver.1 : 2 The system cannot find the file specified.

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\PROTOCOLS\Name-Space Handler\mk\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0007\Ndi\params\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0007\Ndi\params\* : registry key is skipped (contains wildcard)

WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0007\Ndi\params\* : r

Full-time work, full-time mother, part-time student

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Window repair problems
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:07:48 pm »
That log file is normal. The reset permissions cant do it to keys with a *

It did do the rest of the keys other wise the log would have had close to a million entries as that is how many reg keys are on a normal system :wink:

I could understand someone hacking your system if they where able to get a back door program installed on it. But I have never heard of anyone hacking into an ipad over the internet.

What makes you think you are being hacked?

Shane

Offline acestudent

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 03:21:46 pm »
Hi, I was told.  I also saw the ipad jailbreak software on the computer.  He has done this before, just to push my buttons.  He has Verizon business and windows professional.  It is all through the network, so there is nothing I can do.

Offline acestudent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:23:59 pm »
Okay, I just did a system check by some utility software.  It says I have a snoop, and in system properties it says the System Bios Date is 04/07/11, and video BIOS date is 11/11/20.  The System Bios date is our anniversary, we got the computer in December of 2011.  All of my drivers are dated 6/21/2006, which cannot be updated.  I believe he does this through Cloud. My permissions are stated that I cannot change the Registry keys.  Will you please look at the document.  Notice the System Information.  thanks

He did mention he does this, I really don't care if he is network administrator, but he is abusing that privilege.  He deletes my school files, and runs some script to make Microsoft Word starter not work (something along the lines of cannot activate).   When I am studying, and he is at work (when he should be working) he sees what I am doing remotely and kill switches the activity, even in the middle of the assignment.  I would leave, but I need my education for enough money to leave. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:31:09 pm by acestudent »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 03:51:49 pm »
I dont see anything stand out.

But if you have someone accessing your machine and they are not suppose to I will be happy to help you.

If you like you can send me an email, I will connect with you using teamviewer.com and I can take a look and see if I find anything and slo make sure something things are closed if he is getting in remotely.

Let me know :-)

shane at tweaking.com

Shane