Author Topic: How to Reset Administrator Password on Locked Windows 8 Computer?  (Read 6142 times)

Offline singnang

• View Profile
After a long trip, today I’m back and ready to open Windows 8 computer. When on logon screen, I suddenly couldn’t think of password I have ever set. Now, I am locked out of Windows 8. Is there any way to reset Win 8 administrator password for me? It is my only account for computer and no password reset disk available.

I am so sorry to hear that. The traditional way to solve this problem is reinstall Windows 8 or restore it to factory settings. As we all know, Windows computer has no password required to login default. But the disadvantage of these traditional ways is data loss probably.

Here I introduce another effective way for you. It can guarantee computer safety and high affection. Windows 8 Password Key works like that.

Requirements:
1. Your locked computer with Windows 8.
2. Another PC to create a boot password reset disk (Following use PC for example.)
3. A blank CD/DVD or USB drive to create the boot disk with.

Overall How-to :
Step 1. Download, install, and then run Windows 8 Password Key in any computer.
Step 2: Insert a bootable CD/DVD or a USB flash drive on the computer. In the pop-up window, select “Reset Windows local account password”, choose your CD/DVD or USB flash drive, and click “Burn”.
Step 3: Start you PC and insert the newly created CD/DVD or USB flash dive on the PC.
Step 4: After Windows 8 Password Key initializing, choose the Windows installation, select administrator account, enter a password, click “Reset” and “OK” in the pop-up windows and click “Reboot”.
Once the password is removed, you’ll be able to get back in your PC again without password.

Now you are successful to recover Windows 8 password . After restarting you PC, you can log into Windows 8 with your password. Windows 8 Password Key can fully support all famous brands of PC as follow shows and other computers.