Author Topic: Thank you for this site  (Read 4515 times)

Offline taylor1277

• View Profile
Thank you for this site
« on: October 24, 2013, 06:30:45 am »
Well i have been here a few days and i am liking the Tweaks that you have..I found my way here from a website called Raymond.cc and from there to BlackViper.com.Well its great to find sites like this,they are hard to find,the good ones like these.I am always looking for sites like this to help myself and others out if i can.If i use sites like this to help others and charge them its for my time and not at all for using the programs or I pass it on.I will say this and hope you understand.I have in the past paid for full versions of programs; had to pay for them only to find out that in the end they didn't work.So i will never ever again pay for a full version of a program.What i do is look for those like Tweak.com the little guy(no bad point intended) and if the program works and i can try it for a few months,i love to donate and have been to those that help out people like me.The antivirus i use I donate to and a few others.Its not any of the big fancy guys whos programs in the end don't work,take over your system.I would like to see more programmers who take the time to make programs that work,ask for donations.You know they are serious and take the work they do to heart.The thing that i don't get and lets take one of the biggest antivirus groups at hand,is they build a free and paid version,usually the paid version is for automatic updating,so if you use the free program and it doesn't work,why would i want to pay for the paid version.And with the economy as bad as it is you look over their paid version and see that they have lets say 2.5 million users and you look at their free version and they have 8.4 million.To me its greed if they wouldn't charge people so much and make a working program just at 1.00 donation if they took it,they would have an extra 8.4 mil in their pockets.Well i voiced my opinion about this site.And in the future it would be a great tool to know where to go for Tweaks,default lists and other categories of Windows OS.Thanks for this great site.I am learning how to use it as we speak