Author Topic: Thank-You! If you were within arm's reach, I'd give you a hug!  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Footloose1ab

• View Profile
After 6 weeks of problems with my computer and several hours with an on-line company without success, I want to tell you that I found the help I needed on your site!  My computer was failing to install many updates and I lost the ability to use Microsoft Office 2010.  Each time I tried to update MOffice, I received an error message referring to "Single Image". I spent hours online trying to find a solution, finally following Microsoft's suggestion that I uninstall/re-install the program. This made things worse, because I couldn't do the install.

After reading several of your tutorials, I found a possible explanation, so with your assistance and specific instructions, I was able to verify a missing "Windows Installer Service".  I used your AIO, which corrected the missing installer and that allowed me to re-install Microsoft Office, which is now working well!  I'm so incredibly grateful and will make a donation on payday!  Tks again!  Carol

I am now getting only one error message during Microsoft Updates.  Any suggestions?
re update KB2647753, Error Code 80070490