Author Topic: Which application to tweak pc? (SOLVED)  (Read 5291 times)

Offline dee101

• View Profile
Which application to tweak pc? (SOLVED)
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:23:36 pm »
Hello, I have purchased Windows Repair Pro and its brilliant for all repairs. I have now started using the Pro features to set some of the system tweaks but I'm interested in also using Advanced System Tweaker. I've noticed that some of the tweaks are quite similar to eachother in both programs.Or are they the same? Is it safe to use to use both to set the tweaks? Which software would take precedence? Thank you for any help.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 10:58:17 pm by dee101 »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Which application to tweak pc?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:41:44 pm »
The advanced system tweaker is a much more advanced program and has a lot more in it and is meant for a person who understands what they are doing. The tweaks in the Windows repair is the same tweaks I use on my customers machines and are the safest ones I have found that will do just fine on any machine.

Each tweak only helps a small amount, but they all add up, like pennies to a dollar. :wink:

Shane

Offline dee101

• View Profile
Re: Which application to tweak pc? (SOLVED)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 10:57:14 pm »
Thank you for your help  :smiley:
I want to use the Advanced Tweaker, so I will set the tweaks using it instead. I have read all the documentation and like what the program can do. Together with the Windows Repair for repairs only I have a good system to maintain my PC now. Thanks again!