Author Topic: Constant Rebooting after Windows REpair 3.2.2  (Read 5278 times)

Offline CreteIT

• View Profile
Constant Rebooting after Windows REpair 3.2.2
« on: June 16, 2015, 11:35:40 am »
Folks,
I ran the Windows repair tool on a Windows 7 32bit Enterprise edition, and after rebooted the first time. As soon a CAD comes up within 20-40 seconds it reboots again. Some times I can get logged in to see a message system rebooting Plug-n-Play is disabled or something its hard to catch.
If you boot into Safe mode its fine. I can't find where its sending the reboot/shutdown command from.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
CreteIT

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Constant Rebooting after Windows REpair 3.2.2
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 01:28:01 pm »
95% of the repairs are registry related so go to safe mode with networking open the repair all in one tool and go to step 5:back up and choose the restore button go to the restore tab tab and select the back up from the drop down menu reboot go back into safemode and do each step of the repair all in one step by step.
Julian

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Constant Rebooting after Windows REpair 3.2.2
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 04:13:00 am »
If it boots fine in safe mode then it could be a 3rd party program at startup causing it. Also could be bad sectors on the drive and a certain file is on a bad sector causing the problem. Have you done a chkdsk c: /r on the drive yet? If so can you post the log? Also try disabling all the startup items to see how it does.

Shane