Author Topic: Why the files in the CS wall paper disappeared suddenly?  (Read 4911 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Why the files in the CS wall paper disappeared suddenly?
« on: November 24, 2015, 10:40:17 pm »
Hi, This is a query for you, Shane,
                                    I have added some jpg files from internet side by downloading them and then adding to cs wall paper ADD . It was working perfectly, but all of a sudden, i experienced a strange behaviour. All of the files inside the folder have disappeared in thin air, as if by magic.
                                           Now i have only one desktop , for which also i do not find any file in the wallpaper box, showing the added files.
                                                       I have attached those files by going to the add in your program and then added those wall papers. I will try to find myself to what has happened to the desktop folder .
                                          How to load a list of pictures from a file in your LOAD button
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:53:55 pm by jraju »
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Why the files in the CS wall paper disappeared suddenly?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:42:24 pm »
I have no clue bud. I told you that code is over 15 years old and I havent touched it since then. I am impressed it even works on the newer versions of Windows lol

Shane

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: Why the files in the CS wall paper disappeared suddenly?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 01:43:32 am »
Hi,
                       i will try to note the changes in the collection in the folder and report further. Now, i have added some more pictures for testing.
                                           Why say it even works. You have given the program the compatibility in your program.  Otherwise, it would not work. The windows does not clash with anything in your program.
                                                If i try another, a pop up would alert, there are more options in the pro version. Some pop up would come and automatically it would download from their websites, the jpgs, that are loaded in their web sites recently, whether the user want or not.
                                                    Some even copies the gifs and takes much cpu.
                                                       So, I am now using your old program, the other programs that were made by you , i am searching, other than the ones in your tweaking.com site
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".