Author Topic: how to stop receiving unauthenticated mails from a person or website  (Read 4159 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi,
                I have registered to a matrimonial site, from which i have received a security alert from a white hacker to change the password for the site, as he could easily steal my data . I have received a ? mark in all the emails sent by them. I have checked the whois, and came to know that server is godaddy. I do not know, whether the site owner knows . But the name of the registration was in the content of email from that white hacker or team.
                    i have enabled mail security in avast, but somehow, this mail was not filtered or i think that only paid version would do that correctly.
                     Now, my point is , should i inform the site about this in first place?
                           Secondly, i could access the gmail without any access problem.
                              How to stop receiving this kind of unauthenticated emails from any body in gmail.
                                  filtering would help in some form. But i want to stoop all emails unauthenticated. how to do in gmail? I hope some one would answer
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".