Author Topic: POP and IMAP enabled , but how to know the details of these settings.  (Read 4514 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi,
                     Once when i opened my gmail account, i have imported all yahoo mails to gmail by adopting imap and pop settings in gmail. I remember that it was enabled by me.
                         the exact incident: i once tried outlook from other client to send a message without knowing that i will loose all the yahoo mails to outlook.
                             To retrieve those emails , i opened an account in gmail and retrieved all the messages from outlook to gmail and i labelled it.
                                Now to continue receiving yahoo mails in my gmail, i have made imap and pop settings.
                                So any mail addressed to my son ymail is automatically forwarded to gmail and there is no problem .It has been since 2009. But i just went to the same settings and found pop and imap enabled from those date. But, i do not know , how to see that details of the emails included in the settings, like mails from yahoo. etc. How to check for those details.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".