Author Topic: Faulting Module:MSVBVM60  (Read 4715 times)

Offline Elmer7

• View Profile
Faulting Module:MSVBVM60
« on: November 08, 2016, 02:27:48 am »
OK, I'm stymied, here is what Ive been running into. Been using Tweak registry back-up for some time now on this laptop, an aged IBM R51 with W7 home and on three others, also with W7, but haven't experienced the same issue as this with any of the others. TRB appears to create and does produce reliable backups running under the system account using the default VSS.exe, on the schedule assigned of once a day. Whats been occurring is in my application event logs, upon every run of TRB an error gets thrown (recorded), each time TRB makes a call to my MSVBVM60.dll file. Ive checked the other W7 systems to see if there using the same file version, (6.0.98.15), and all those are that are 32bit, yet wont produce or generate the same error. Ive included an attachment from the app event logs for further clarity. Any sage wisdom or insight as to the best course of action to take at this point is most appreciated! Chris

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Faulting Module:MSVBVM60
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 06:39:59 am »
When a dll goes down, the simple way to resolve is to uninstall the program concerned and then reinstall as this forum member eventually found -

http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php?topic=4514.0