Author Topic: Win. 10 Repair/Replace Corrupted Files  (Read 42854 times)

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
Win. 10 Repair/Replace Corrupted Files
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:04:03 pm »
Hell everyone, Just joined.

I tried the All-In-One, twice, and it didn't solve my problem. I've searched the forum and see a couple related posts but being an intermediate user I want to ask first so I don't make things worse.

A brief summary: Several months ago I upgraded from Win. 7 Ultimate (64) to Win. 10 Pro and everything was ok. About two months ago some crashes unltimately indicated that my local HDD was failing which was confirmed by Hard Drive Sentinel afterwards. I then cloned my local drive with AOMEI Backupper to a new HDD of the same WD make and model and total disaster was avoided. However, the failing HDD developed 10 bad sectors of which a couple were non repairable and this apparently corrupted some system code. Since the cloning, every attempt to update my v1511 to cummulative update v1604 fails, error: 0x80073712. SFC /scannow scans result with "... some corrupt files could not be fixed...". I've separated my data files off my local drive to a separate external backup drive to make more free space, now at about 150GB. I've also tried repair-installs from disk and also fro local virtual HDD and at 33% completion they always fail. Fortunately, my system runs ok generally and most software can be installed. Sometimes it crashes to the blue screen but always reboots ok. Although it fails to update the OS, the security updates do seem to be updating ok.

The only fix I can think of at this point, with my limited knowledge, is to provide this forum with the SFC scan log showing the corrupted files. Then you identify which ones need replacing so at least the update or repair-install will complete. I have no idea how to replace system files so I'd need your instructions. Or maybe there's a simpler fix you may know about?

Many thanks.
Bret

OS: Windows 10 Pro (64) v1511. Gateway desktop Intel i5, ITB

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Win. 10 Repair/Replace Corrupted Files
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 04:12:26 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum.

From within Windows can you press and hold F2 throughout a Restart until the BIOS appears.

Use the cursor keys to navigate to Boot.

Use the cursor keys to highlight the ODD (DVD drive) and use F5 or F6 to move it to the top.

Insert the install disk - press F10 to Save and Exit and confirm.

After the restart press any key to boot from CD/DVD when prompted.

Use the dropdown to change/confirm the Time and currency format - Next - then click on Repair your computer.

Click on Troubleshoot - Command Prompt

Type bcdedit |find "osdevice" then press enter.

At the next prompt type the following command where X=the partition letter

sfc /scannow /offbootdir=X:\ /offwindir=X:\Windows

This will take a while to complete but will check and repair any file corruption from the incorrupt source of the install disk.

For clarity, that is a Pipe symbol before find in the bcdedit cmd and is the uppercase of \ and there is a space before each /

When the scan has completed, type exit and press enter to close the cmd window - remove the install disk and select Shutdown.

Boot up then go to Settings/Update & Security to run a manual check for updates.

You may still not get the 1607 update - some are still waiting for that normally through Windows Update, but with a later install disk, you will be able to update by doing a repair install with that disk.

If you are using a 3rd party antivirus program, then it is advisable to disable it before performing the repair install.

You can get the latest disk by clicking on the Download tool now button in https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 or hit the Update now button.

If you use the disk method, then opt not to look for updates and then you can do a manual check for updates after the upgrade.

You may also get that option when using the Upgrade now method.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 01:27:42 pm »
Thanks Boggin. I want to be sure I do this right so let me ask you for some clarifications. My C: drive is my local drive which has the corrupted system files and my D: drive is my DVD drive, which is where I will be inserting any disks for this repair.

1- The "install disk" you refer to is the "Win 10 RepairInstall with an In-Place Upgrade" disk which I created by burning the file I downloaded from Microsoft, correct?

2- You said to "... change/confirm the Time and currency format...". I don't get this. It sounds like I'm buying something. Please explain about the currency.

3- By the command prompt, you mean the Command Prompt (Admin)?

4- Here are the two lines you said to enter in the command prompt window. I've written them as per my system with an underscore (_) to represent a blank space and I will enter them exactly as shown here. Please let me know if I have them written correctly:

bcdedit_|find_"osdevice"

sfc_/scannow_/offbootdir=D:\_/offwindir=D:\Windows

5- You stated "You can get the latest disk by clicking on the Download tool now button in https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 or hit the Update now button." This is the same disk previously mentioned in 1- above?
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 04:09:48 pm »
Thanks Boggin. I want to be sure I do this right so let me ask you for some clarifications. My C: drive is my local drive which has the corrupted system files and my D: drive is my DVD drive, which is where I will be inserting any disks for this repair.

1- The "install disk" you refer to is the "Win 10 RepairInstall with an In-Place Upgrade" disk which I created by burning the file I downloaded from Microsoft, correct?

2- You said to "... change/confirm the Time and currency format...". I don't get this. It sounds like I'm buying something. Please explain about the currency.

3- By the command prompt, you mean the Command Prompt (Admin)?

4- Here are the two lines you said to enter in the command prompt window. I've written them as per my system with an underscore (_) to represent a blank space and I will enter them exactly as shown here. Please let me know if I have them written correctly:

bcdedit_|find_"osdevice"

sfc_/scannow_/offbootdir=D:\_/offwindir=D:\Windows

5- You stated "You can get the latest disk by clicking on the Download tool now button in https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 or hit the Update now button." This is the same disk previously mentioned in 1- above?

1. - Correct

2. - There's a dropdown which defaults to the US - as I'm in the UK, I use the dropdown to select United Kingdom - you aren't buying anything.

3. - No. - It's just listed as the Command Prompt which has admin privileges outside of Windows.

4. - That is how you enter those cmds - you need to enter the bcdedit cmd because it doesn't always see the volume as being in C: so you use whichever partition letter that cmd returns.

So if the cmd returns C then you use C on both sides of the cmd - if it returns D then you use D on both sides of the cmd.

5. - Yes, but it would depend when you created an install disk - if it was prior to August last year then it will have been for version 1511.

The current ISO is for 1607 14393.0 so it includes the August updated version.

Does this clarify and answer your questions ?

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 12:11:07 pm »
For some reason I didn't get the notification about your reply. When I went to the site just now I had to go through a process to confirm I'm not a robot and once in, the notifications show  that they are set to be sent to me. (???)

I think the steps are pretty clear now. I'll do a backup tonight then give them a try over the weekend and report afterwards. I really hope they work.
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 01:22:49 pm »
Before you go ahead with the offboot sfc /scannow, can you run a normal one then copy & paste the following cmd to the cmd prompt.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log > %userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt

This will put an icon onto the desktop which when double clicked will open the CBS log in Notepad with what it could and couldn't fix.

Sometimes SFCFix.exe which is a 3rd party program, can fix what a sfc /scannow can't, but produces its own report which you could post.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/sfcfix.html

It needs to be run soon after the sfc /scannow as the CBS log can be volatile.

That bit about having to prove you aren't a Bot must be something new added to the forum.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »
Ok. I have that CBS Log folder already and checked it and it has several files in it now. In it, there's a CBS.log, a couple CBSPersist ... .cab, a couple CBSPersist ... .log and a Filterlist.log files. When I run the regular SFC /scannow in CMD (Admin) what will be the file it produces which I need to post and also what will be the file after the SFCFix.exe run that I need to post?
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 02:23:04 pm »
In both cases you can right click in the Notepad file - click on Select all - right click again and select copy and then paste into the reply box.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 04:31:14 pm »
I finally found the time to run a couple virus scans, then do a full syst. backup, then run SFCFix. I ran it as administrator and selected Y to allow it to access its server for more extensive fixing capabilities. In the end it said "Source file could not be found." which is expected since this was just to rune the app. The attached DISM log file includes dates going back before today's scan. I hope you wanted all that too.

Please advise.
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 12:40:48 am »
Ok. I have that CBS Log folder already and checked it and it has several files in it now. In it, there's a CBS.log, a couple CBSPersist ... .cab, a couple CBSPersist ... .log and a Filterlist.log files. When I run the regular SFC /scannow in CMD (Admin) what will be the file it produces which I need to post and also what will be the file after the SFCFix.exe run that I need to post?

If you go back to my Reply #5 you will see that when you execute the find /c: "[SR] cmd it will put the relevant CBS log into a desktop icon which will open in Notepad, just as the SFCFix.exe scan will.

The Dism log, although I haven't had time to read all of the way through, from what I've seen it relates to when you ran the /restorehealth and limit access cmd in that there was a syntax error in the path to find the Wim file - also there was insufficient space to load it.

Run another sfc /scannow and SFCFix.exe then copy & paste both those Notepad files.

The find /c: "[SR] command produces a cut down CBS log where it just shows what it could and couldn't repair - the same with the SFCFix.exe log.

If they still report corruption then try the offboot sfc /scannow.

Have you created a Win 10 install disk with the latest release ?

Sometimes a repair install can fail because an antivirus program can get in the way.

On the odd occasions I've done one, I always  totally disable my Norton Security, but if you are just using Windows Defender - that shouldn't cause any problems.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 11:56:33 am »
I've tried to post my reply (below) twice, which included three attached files but it isn't working. So here's my reply and just one file, then I'll add the next two files in separate posts:

I don't really know what the CBS log and DISM log files are about or what they specifically relate to. When I run SFCFix, at the end it directs me to where I can find the DISM lof file not a CBS log file. That's why I sent that one to you last time. You seem to prefer and need to CBS log file because it includes what you need to know. So why does SFCFix mention the DISM file?

I hope it's ok that I created a new subfolder in the CBS folder to place copied and renamed files for later reference.

I ran SFC /Scannow yesterday around 5:30p and the attached CBS. log file "1..." seems to show the results of that. I then ran SFCFix but had to leave it running as I went out. When I came back after a couple hours, my system had crashed and rebooted back to the desktop. This morning I saw another CBSPersist file, attached file "2...". What's the difference between the CBS log, Persist and Filter files in the CBS folder? I then ran SFCFix and the results of that seem to be in atttached file "3..."

I don't know what you will suggest I do next but f I need to run SFCFix again and have it access my Windows 10 Repair/Install disk, what command and when and where do I need to enter it in the CMD window? Or if to be done virtually, how do I do that exactly?
Bret

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 01:19:16 pm »
... attaching files 2 and 3 to to upload into separate posts both failed. Copy/pasting the file contents also failed. Here is just the contents of file 2 which seems to pertain to the time of the associated scan:

FILE 2:

2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    TI: --- Initializing Trusted Installer ---
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    TI: Last boot time: 2017-02-08 11:22:58.499
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Starting TrustedInstaller initialization.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Ending TrustedInstaller initialization.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Starting the TrustedInstaller main loop.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    TrustedInstaller service starts successfully.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    No startup processing required, TrustedInstaller service was not set as autostart
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Startup processing thread terminated normally
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Starting TiWorker initialization.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Ending TiWorker initialization.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Starting the TiWorker main loop.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    TiWorker starts successfully.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Universal Time is: 2017-02-08 17:23:01.132
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loaded Servicing Stack v10.0.10586.570 with Core: C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.570_none_7645b09c266beb53\cbscore.dll
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CSI    00000001@2017/2/8:17:23:01.136 WcpInitialize (wcp.dll version 0.0.0.6) called (stack @0x7ffb2aec46d9 @0x7ffb2b1e2150 @0x7ffb2b1e1d2b @0x7ff753cb2ee0 @0x7ff753cb38e1 @0x7ffb4067d533)
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    NonStart: Set pending store consistency check.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: SOFTWARE, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SOFTWARE' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\SOFTWARE'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: SYSTEM, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SYSTEM' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\SYSTEM'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: SECURITY, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SECURITY' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\SECURITY'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: SAM, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SAM' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\SAM'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: COMPONENTS, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/COMPONENTS' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\COMPONENTS'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: DRIVERS, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/DRIVERS' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\DRIVERS'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: DEFAULT, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/DEFAULT' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\System32\config\DEFAULT'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: ntuser.dat, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/Users/Default/ntuser.dat' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\Users\Default\ntuser.dat'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Loading offline registry hive: schema.dat, into registry key '{bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/system32/smi/store/Machine/schema.dat' from path '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6\WINDOWS\system32\smi\store\Machine\schema.dat'.
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Offline image is: read-only
2017-02-08 12:23:01, Info                  CBS    Disabling manifest caching, because the image is not writeable.
2017-02-08 12:23:02, Info                  CSI    00000002 CSI Store 2076124137088 (0x000001e362a44680) initialized
2017-02-08 12:23:02, Info                  CBS    Session: 952_3602828 initialized by client SPP, external staging directory: (null)
2017-02-08 12:23:03, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SOFTWARE
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SYSTEM
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SECURITY
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/SAM
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/COMPONENTS
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Failed to flush offline registry: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/DRIVERS. [HRESULT = 0x800703f8 - ERROR_REGISTRY_IO_FAILED]
2017-02-08 12:23:04, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/DRIVERS
2017-02-08 12:23:05, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/System32/config/DEFAULT
2017-02-08 12:23:05, Info                  CBS    Failed to flush offline registry: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/Users/Default/ntuser.dat. [HRESULT = 0x800703f8 - ERROR_REGISTRY_IO_FAILED]
2017-02-08 12:23:05, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/Users/Default/ntuser.dat
2017-02-08 12:23:05, Info                  CBS    Unloading offline registry hive: {bf1a281b-ad7b-4476-ac95-f47682990ce7}GLOBALROOT/Device/HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy6/WINDOWS/system32/smi/store/Machine/schema.dat
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Trusted Installer is shutting down because: SHUTDOWN_REASON_AUTOSTOP
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    TiWorker signaled for shutdown, going to exit.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: ExecutionEngineFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Ending the TiWorker main loop.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Starting TiWorker finalization.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: ManifestCacheFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: ExecutionEngineFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: ComponentAnalyzerFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: PackageTrackerFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CoreResourcesUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: SessionManagerFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CapabilityManagerFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: PublicObjectMonitorFinalize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: Enter vCoreInitializeLock
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: WcpUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: DrupUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CfgMgr32Unload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: DpxUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: SrUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CbsEsdUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CbsTraceInfoUninitialize
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: CbsEventUnregister
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: AppContainerUnload
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    CbsCoreFinalize: WdsUnload, logging from cbscore will end.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Ending TiWorker finalization.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Ending the TrustedInstaller main loop.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Starting TrustedInstaller finalization.
2017-02-08 12:25:05, Info                  CBS    Ending TrustedInstaller finalization.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    TI: --- Initializing Trusted Installer ---
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    TI: Last boot time: 2017-02-08 11:22:58.499
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Starting TrustedInstaller initialization.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Ending TrustedInstaller initialization.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Starting the TrustedInstaller main loop.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    TrustedInstaller service starts successfully.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    No startup processing required, TrustedInstaller service was not set as autostart
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Startup processing thread terminated normally
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Starting TiWorker initialization.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Ending TiWorker initialization.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Starting the TiWorker main loop.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    TiWorker starts successfully.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    TiWorker: Client requests SFP repair object.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Universal Time is: 2017-02-08 22:34:30.606
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    Loaded Servicing Stack v10.0.10586.570 with Core: C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.570_none_7645b09c266beb53\cbscore.dll
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CSI    00000001@2017/2/8:22:34:30.615 WcpInitialize (wcp.dll version 0.0.0.6) called (stack @0x7ffb20f746d9 @0x7ffb21292150 @0x7ffb21291d2b @0x7ff753cb2ee0 @0x7ff753cb3c80 @0x7ffb4067d533)
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CBS    NonStart: Set pending store consistency check.
2017-02-08 17:34:30, Info                  CSI    00000002@2017/2/8:22:34:30.619 WcpInitialize (wcp.dll version 0.0.0.6) called (stack @0x7ffb20f746d9 @0x7ffb2d844fe5 @0x7ffb2d845132 @0x7ff753cb244d @0x7ff753cb3c97 @0x7ffb4067d533)
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000003 IAdvancedInstallerAwareStore_ResolvePendingTransactions (call 1) (flags = 00000004, progress = NULL, phase = 0, pdwDisposition = @0x988dcfdfb0
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000004 Creating NT transaction (seq 1), objectname [6]"(null)"
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000005 Created NT transaction (seq 1) result 0x00000000, handle @0x274
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000006 Poqexec successfully registered in [l:12 ml:13]"SetupExecute"
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000007@2017/2/8:22:34:31.843 Beginning NT transaction commit...
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000008@2017/2/8:22:34:31.844 CSI perf trace:
CSIPERF:TXCOMMIT;671
2017-02-08 17:34:31, Info                  CSI    00000009 CSI Store 2730147049680 (0x0000027ba971f0d0) initialized
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000a [SR] Verifying 100 (0x0000000000000064) components
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000b [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000c@2017/2/8:22:34:34.910 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000d@2017/2/8:22:34:34.941 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000e@2017/2/8:22:34:34.956 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    0000000f@2017/2/8:22:34:34.973 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    00000010@2017/2/8:22:34:34.986 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:34, Info                  CSI    00000011@2017/2/8:22:34:34.999 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000012@2017/2/8:22:34:35.012 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000013@2017/2/8:22:34:35.025 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000014@2017/2/8:22:34:35.037 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000015@2017/2/8:22:34:35.050 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000016@2017/2/8:22:34:35.063 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000017@2017/2/8:22:34:35.076 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000018@2017/2/8:22:34:35.088 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000019@2017/2/8:22:34:35.101 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001a@2017/2/8:22:34:35.113 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001b@2017/2/8:22:34:35.126 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001c@2017/2/8:22:34:35.139 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001d@2017/2/8:22:34:35.152 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001e@2017/2/8:22:34:35.164 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000001f@2017/2/8:22:34:35.200 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000020@2017/2/8:22:34:35.214 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000021@2017/2/8:22:34:35.226 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000022@2017/2/8:22:34:35.239 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000023@2017/2/8:22:34:35.252 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000024@2017/2/8:22:34:35.265 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000025@2017/2/8:22:34:35.303 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000026@2017/2/8:22:34:35.316 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000027@2017/2/8:22:34:35.329 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000028@2017/2/8:22:34:35.341 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000029@2017/2/8:22:34:35.354 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002a@2017/2/8:22:34:35.367 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002b@2017/2/8:22:34:35.380 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002c@2017/2/8:22:34:35.392 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002d@2017/2/8:22:34:35.405 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002e@2017/2/8:22:34:35.417 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000002f@2017/2/8:22:34:35.430 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000030@2017/2/8:22:34:35.443 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000031@2017/2/8:22:34:35.456 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000032@2017/2/8:22:34:35.469 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000033@2017/2/8:22:34:35.482 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000034@2017/2/8:22:34:35.495 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000035@2017/2/8:22:34:35.508 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000036@2017/2/8:22:34:35.521 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000037@2017/2/8:22:34:35.533 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000038@2017/2/8:22:34:35.546 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000039@2017/2/8:22:34:35.558 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003a@2017/2/8:22:34:35.571 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003b@2017/2/8:22:34:35.584 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003c@2017/2/8:22:34:35.596 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003d@2017/2/8:22:34:35.609 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003e@2017/2/8:22:34:35.621 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000003f@2017/2/8:22:34:35.634 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000040@2017/2/8:22:34:35.646 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000041@2017/2/8:22:34:35.659 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000042@2017/2/8:22:34:35.672 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000043@2017/2/8:22:34:35.685 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000044@2017/2/8:22:34:35.697 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000045@2017/2/8:22:34:35.709 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000046@2017/2/8:22:34:35.722 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000047@2017/2/8:22:34:35.734 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000048@2017/2/8:22:34:35.750 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000049@2017/2/8:22:34:35.763 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004a@2017/2/8:22:34:35.778 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004b@2017/2/8:22:34:35.792 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004c@2017/2/8:22:34:35.805 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004d@2017/2/8:22:34:35.818 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004e@2017/2/8:22:34:35.831 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000004f@2017/2/8:22:34:35.843 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000050@2017/2/8:22:34:35.857 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000051@2017/2/8:22:34:35.870 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000052@2017/2/8:22:34:35.882 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000053@2017/2/8:22:34:35.895 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000054@2017/2/8:22:34:35.908 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000055@2017/2/8:22:34:35.920 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000056@2017/2/8:22:34:35.933 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000057@2017/2/8:22:34:35.946 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000058@2017/2/8:22:34:35.958 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    00000059@2017/2/8:22:34:35.972 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000005a@2017/2/8:22:34:35.985 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:35, Info                  CSI    0000005b@2017/2/8:22:34:35.998 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000005c@2017/2/8:22:34:36.011 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000005d@2017/2/8:22:34:36.024 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000005e@2017/2/8:22:34:36.036 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000005f@2017/2/8:22:34:36.049 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000060@2017/2/8:22:34:36.061 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000061@2017/2/8:22:34:36.074 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000062@2017/2/8:22:34:36.088 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000063@2017/2/8:22:34:36.101 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000064@2017/2/8:22:34:36.113 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000065@2017/2/8:22:34:36.127 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000066@2017/2/8:22:34:36.140 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000067@2017/2/8:22:34:36.153 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000068@2017/2/8:22:34:36.165 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000069@2017/2/8:22:34:36.178 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006a@2017/2/8:22:34:36.190 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006b@2017/2/8:22:34:36.203 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006c@2017/2/8:22:34:36.216 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006d@2017/2/8:22:34:36.228 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006e@2017/2/8:22:34:36.241 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000006f@2017/2/8:22:34:36.254 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000070 [SR] Verify complete
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000071 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x0000000000000064) components
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000072 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000073@2017/2/8:22:34:36.519 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000074@2017/2/8:22:34:36.532 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000075@2017/2/8:22:34:36.544 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000076@2017/2/8:22:34:36.556 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000077@2017/2/8:22:34:36.569 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000078@2017/2/8:22:34:36.581 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000079@2017/2/8:22:34:36.594 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007a@2017/2/8:22:34:36.606 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007b@2017/2/8:22:34:36.619 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007c@2017/2/8:22:34:36.632 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007d@2017/2/8:22:34:36.644 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007e@2017/2/8:22:34:36.657 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000007f@2017/2/8:22:34:36.669 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000080@2017/2/8:22:34:36.683 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000081@2017/2/8:22:34:36.695 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000082@2017/2/8:22:34:36.708 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000083@2017/2/8:22:34:36.721 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000084@2017/2/8:22:34:36.734 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000085@2017/2/8:22:34:36.746 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000086@2017/2/8:22:34:36.758 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000087@2017/2/8:22:34:36.771 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000088@2017/2/8:22:34:36.784 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000089@2017/2/8:22:34:36.796 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008a@2017/2/8:22:34:36.809 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008b@2017/2/8:22:34:36.821 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008c@2017/2/8:22:34:36.834 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008d@2017/2/8:22:34:36.847 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008e@2017/2/8:22:34:36.859 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    0000008f@2017/2/8:22:34:36.872 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000090@2017/2/8:22:34:36.885 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000091@2017/2/8:22:34:36.898 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000092@2017/2/8:22:34:36.910 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000093@2017/2/8:22:34:36.923 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000094@2017/2/8:22:34:36.935 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000095@2017/2/8:22:34:36.947 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000096@2017/2/8:22:34:36.960 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000097@2017/2/8:22:34:36.976 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:36, Info                  CSI    00000098@2017/2/8:22:34:36.989 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    00000099@2017/2/8:22:34:37.01 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009a@2017/2/8:22:34:37.014 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009b@2017/2/8:22:34:37.027 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009c@2017/2/8:22:34:37.039 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009d@2017/2/8:22:34:37.052 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009e@2017/2/8:22:34:37.064 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    0000009f@2017/2/8:22:34:37.076 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a0@2017/2/8:22:34:37.089 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a1@2017/2/8:22:34:37.101 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a2@2017/2/8:22:34:37.113 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a3@2017/2/8:22:34:37.126 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a4@2017/2/8:22:34:37.139 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a5@2017/2/8:22:34:37.151 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a6@2017/2/8:22:34:37.166 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a7@2017/2/8:22:34:37.180 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a8@2017/2/8:22:34:37.192 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000a9@2017/2/8:22:34:37.204 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000aa@2017/2/8:22:34:37.217 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ab@2017/2/8:22:34:37.229 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ac@2017/2/8:22:34:37.242 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ad@2017/2/8:22:34:37.254 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ae@2017/2/8:22:34:37.266 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000af@2017/2/8:22:34:37.279 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b0@2017/2/8:22:34:37.292 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b1@2017/2/8:22:34:37.305 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b2@2017/2/8:22:34:37.317 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b3@2017/2/8:22:34:37.329 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b4@2017/2/8:22:34:37.342 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b5@2017/2/8:22:34:37.354 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b6@2017/2/8:22:34:37.366 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b7@2017/2/8:22:34:37.379 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b8@2017/2/8:22:34:37.391 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000b9@2017/2/8:22:34:37.404 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ba@2017/2/8:22:34:37.416 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000bb@2017/2/8:22:34:37.429 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000bc@2017/2/8:22:34:37.441 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000bd@2017/2/8:22:34:37.454 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000be@2017/2/8:22:34:37.466 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000bf@2017/2/8:22:34:37.484 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c0@2017/2/8:22:34:37.496 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c1@2017/2/8:22:34:37.508 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c2@2017/2/8:22:34:37.521 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c3@2017/2/8:22:34:37.534 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c4@2017/2/8:22:34:37.546 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c5@2017/2/8:22:34:37.558 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c6@2017/2/8:22:34:37.571 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c7@2017/2/8:22:34:37.583 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c8@2017/2/8:22:34:37.595 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000c9@2017/2/8:22:34:37.608 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ca@2017/2/8:22:34:37.620 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000cb@2017/2/8:22:34:37.633 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000cc@2017/2/8:22:34:37.644 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000cd@2017/2/8:22:34:37.656 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000ce@2017/2/8:22:34:37.669 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000cf@2017/2/8:22:34:37.681 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d0@2017/2/8:22:34:37.694 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d1@2017/2/8:22:34:37.706 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d2@2017/2/8:22:34:37.718 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d3@2017/2/8:22:34:37.731 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d4@2017/2/8:22:34:37.743 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d5@2017/2/8:22:34:37.755 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d6@2017/2/8:22:34:37.768 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d7 [SR] Verify complete
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d8 [SR] Verifying 100 (0x0000000000000064) components
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000d9 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2017-02-08 17:34:37, Info                  CSI    000000da@2017/2/8:22:34:37.989 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000db@2017/2/8:22:34:38.02 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000dc@2017/2/8:22:34:38.014 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000dd@2017/2/8:22:34:38.026 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000de@2017/2/8:22:34:38.039 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000df@2017/2/8:22:34:38.051 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e0@2017/2/8:22:34:38.064 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e1@2017/2/8:22:34:38.076 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e2@2017/2/8:22:34:38.088 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e3@2017/2/8:22:34:38.101 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e4@2017/2/8:22:34:38.113 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e5@2017/2/8:22:34:38.126 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e6@2017/2/8:22:34:38.138 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e7@2017/2/8:22:34:38.150 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e8@2017/2/8:22:34:38.163 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000e9@2017/2/8:22:34:38.175 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ea@2017/2/8:22:34:38.187 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000eb@2017/2/8:22:34:38.199 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ec@2017/2/8:22:34:38.212 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ed@2017/2/8:22:34:38.224 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ee@2017/2/8:22:34:38.236 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ef@2017/2/8:22:34:38.249 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f0@2017/2/8:22:34:38.261 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f1@2017/2/8:22:34:38.274 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f2@2017/2/8:22:34:38.286 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f3@2017/2/8:22:34:38.298 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f4@2017/2/8:22:34:38.311 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f5@2017/2/8:22:34:38.323 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f6@2017/2/8:22:34:38.336 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f7@2017/2/8:22:34:38.348 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f8@2017/2/8:22:34:38.360 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000f9@2017/2/8:22:34:38.372 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000fa@2017/2/8:22:34:38.385 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000fb@2017/2/8:22:34:38.397 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000fc@2017/2/8:22:34:38.409 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000fd@2017/2/8:22:34:38.421 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000fe@2017/2/8:22:34:38.434 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    000000ff@2017/2/8:22:34:38.446 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000100@2017/2/8:22:34:38.459 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000101@2017/2/8:22:34:38.505 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000102@2017/2/8:22:34:38.519 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000103@2017/2/8:22:34:38.532 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000104@2017/2/8:22:34:38.544 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000105@2017/2/8:22:34:38.557 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000106@2017/2/8:22:34:38.571 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000107@2017/2/8:22:34:38.584 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000108@2017/2/8:22:34:38.597 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, Info                  CSI    00000109@2017/2/8:22:34:38.609 Primitive installers committed for repair
2017-02-08 17:34:38, I
Bret

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 01:31:50 pm »
The prior copy/paste was incomplete. It seems there's some maximum file size. Now I'll try to attach a doc file with the same information for file 2:
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 01:37:49 pm »
That's okay - I've seen what I want to see.

The only fix that I know of for the Duplicate ownership error is either a repair or clean install.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 01:54:12 pm »
Ok. I've been trying to upload this stuff for over 2 hours. I have the 3rd file with the SFCFix scan attached. Are you sure you don't need it? You read my first post for today?

A clean install isn't feasible for me. As originally posted, I've tried repair installs already and they fail at 33%. Do the scans identify specific files which need repair and if so, can enough of them be repaired to at least allow the Cumulative Upgrade to complete? If so, then it may update to v1607 afterwards. SFCFix seems to ask for a source and if that's the repair/install disk, it hasn't been in the D: drive for it to access. Is that what it needs. If so how do I get it to run and access it?
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »
I've asked Julian to have a look at that last log that you have uploaded given the manifest corruption and file mismatch.

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 09:12:10 pm »
sweet what does the prescan say copy a log of that and i can see what i can help you with.
Julian

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 06:48:52 am »
Thanks for the reply Julian. Unfortunately, I don't understand what you just said. Could you try again?
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 07:30:50 am »
In the Windows Repair program click on Option 2 and run the Pre-Scan.

When it has completed, right click in its window and click on Select all - right click again and select Copy - you can then right click in the reply box and select Paste.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 08:04:28 am »
"In the Windows Repair program click on Option 2 and run the Pre-Scan. " Which Windows Repair program do you mean?
Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 08:05:41 am »
The one at www.tweaking.com

NB - If you click on the Quote button in whichever post you want to reference before you reply, it will insert that into the Reply box to save you from typing it out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:09:10 am by Boggin »

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 01:59:04 pm »
Done. There are the results:

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.9.18 - Pre-Scan
│ Computer: D-GATEWAYDX4831 (Windows 10 Pro 10.0.10586.589 ) (64-bit)
│ [Started Scan - 2/10/2017 4:28:18 PM]
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Windows Packages Files.
│ Started at (2/10/2017 4:28:18 PM)

│ No problems were found with the Packages Files.

│ Files Checked & Verified: 6,712

│ Done Scanning Windows Packages Files.(2/10/2017 4:38:32 PM)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
│ Scanning Reparse Points.
│ Started at (2/10/2017 4:38:32 PM)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache)
│ A Default Reparse Point is missing and this can cause problems on the system.

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Default\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files) (Target Path: C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\Cookies) (Target Path: C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies)

│ Problems were found with the Reparse Points.
│ You can use the Repair Reparse Points Tool at the bottom of this Window to try and fix these problems.

│ Files & Folders Searched: 803,224
│ Reparse Points Found: 16,982

│ Done Scanning Reparse Points.(2/10/2017 4:45:25 PM)
│ Checking Environment Variables.
│ Started at (2/10/2017 4:45:25 PM)

│ No problems were found with the Environment Variables.

│ Done Checking Environment Variables. (2/10/2017 4:45:25 PM)
│ [Finished Scan - 2/10/2017 4:45:25 PM]

• Scan Complete - Problems Found!

• You can use the Repair Reparse Points or Repair Environment Variables tools at the bottom of this Window if needed.

• While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.

• But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.

Bret

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 02:33:03 pm »
There is a Reparse Point Repair button in the program, but wait until Julian gets back to view the log.

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 02:41:47 pm »
Yes, I see it, I'm standing by for Julian then ...
Bret

Offline BretMan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2017, 11:23:54 am »
Has Julian forgotten about me?
Bret