Author Topic: Remember me  (Read 6547 times)

Offline me

• View Profile
Remember me
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:37:50 pm »
Well took your advise .. Im the one that my pc kept crashing and no one could find anything... But you were very patient.. I finally had to send ir in for warr. new hard drive.. I will give you details in a reply.I could nor load anything with cd playwe..Lasted a few weeks.. Last night a couple things cane together after installing a program to monitor my network... That I dont have I was able to get most of the files downloaded to a external hard drive..at least 4 diffrent operating systems.. If you would be interested in looking at it or tell me someone who might.. I would aprricite it..Pretty interesting over 200 difrent servers were shyt down and many nodes.. programs downloading when computer was off...You cant delete it it just comes back..I wont send any files unles you ask ...Again thanks

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Remember me
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:13:20 pm »
Sounds like you have gremlins in your system lol

You said 4 different operating systems, you try 4 different ones and the problems where on all of them?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 08:18:08 pm »
Good evening.. Was do some looking around trying to set my access to files and security back to default....Discovered that these S1 user files that are being set up are aquiering trusted installer privledge..Then if you go to the security tab on a file that they have control of you will just see system and everybody ..Also listed both with full controll, or administrater will still be there but only with full control cannot get trusted installer privledge..Also see the windows has sent a bulliten out saying to disable desktop apps.. I also see theyy have made a bunch of changes in recycle bins...In my logs there were a lot of problems with the apps..So my question is setting everything back to default or owner is not really going to help

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 03:28:25 pm »
Having the everyone permissions would work just fine.

Most would complain about that but it is up to you.

Shane