Author Topic: computer information the best software free at majorgeek  (Read 3638 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
computer information the best software free at majorgeek
« on: March 08, 2015, 04:43:56 AM »
Hi,
                  Speccy is one of the best tool for required computer information.
                      But i find the SIW Software Information for Windows, is the best free tool to check the information , a very detailed information about all about your computer. You just have to download and open the program. It will list all the things and it is very easy to get the details by clicking the required item in the left pane. The details will be shown in the right pane.
                             I think that this is much more specialized program , not free to install from their site, but now available free on majorgeek.com a reliable download site for any software. I regard majorgeek as the best download site.
                                    Please go to the link i provide below, download the file and while installing the file, please take care to select custom installation tab instead of express or standard installation, to avoid the intrusive tool bar or any other browser hijacks. I selected custom on two of the screens and unchecked the advertised download. I could not give specific advice on specific ad or browser as it will vary from time to time. Just take this precaution at the time of installing.
                                              If you download correctly as i say above, then there is no problem of interjection downloads. Please use this tool to get minute details of all your computer hardware and software.
                                    Once again, a word of caution: while installing please choose custom instead of normal or standard or express. Always select custom and then uncheck the items showing as added download features
                                     Hope that this helps the user the download link is
http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/siw_%28system_info%29,1.html
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 04:46:20 AM by jraju »
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Samson

• View Profile

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: computer information the best software free at majorgeek
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 10:01:16 PM »
hi, Thanks Samson for the update. I also tried those tools and the information is total.
                I have recommended this tool for knowing the details of each application also in this tool. I always regard tweaking.com all in one as god send tool and  i could repair a lot of computers with my little knowledge about hardware , not a technician but by the advices i get from forum members including Shane. i spend some time in opening all the new posts in this forum, as it allows total sharing without any blockage of information.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

anything