Main Forum > Tweaking.com Support & Help

Services reset to default in newest version of Windows Repair All In One

<< < (2/3) > >>

Michael:
You're more then welcome, glad I could help.

Shane:
New version is out :-)

Shane

Michael:
Damn you're fast!! Thanks!

vika6:
The same problem is with WwanSvc -> after running Windows Repair All in One I lost my Mobile Broadband internet connection. Run diagnostic tests and learned WwanSvc didn`t start with Windows (was set to manual). Problem was solved when this setting was changed to auto.   :smiley:

BTW  Thanks Shane for your very helpful program ! 
With it I resolved my big problem with external disks. They couldn`t be seen in Windows Explorer (system refused to assign drive letters). Little program "Auto Assign Drive Letters" repaired it in 2 minutes only !!   :cheesy:

Shane:
I see, on mine it is manual.

--- Quote ---This service manages mobile broadband (GSM & CDMA) data card/embedded module adapters and connections by auto-configuring the networks. It is strongly recommended that this service be kept running for best user experience of mobile broadband devices.
--- End quote ---

I think the best thing to do with this one is remove the service from the repair. The service isnt needed for normal windows. Either that or I see if there is any problem having it set to auto by default on a system that doesnt have mobile broadband :wink:

Time to test.

Shane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version