Author Topic: I need a file replacement...  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Afteel Nifty

• View Profile
I need a file replacement...
« on: June 11, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »
I did a scan and now I need some files to be replaced.

See attachments.

Also, it appears that every time I do something that involves freeing up space, it's doing the reverse.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:04:31 PM by Afteel Nifty, Reason: More information added »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: I need a file replacement...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:36:25 AM »
Hi, This thread may be moved to cat and mum file request
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Julian

• "Cat and Mum Guy"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I need a file replacement...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 02:56:45 PM »
First grab the zip file off this page and apply the reg file it in to add the take owner ship to the right click menu in explorer.
http://www.tweaking.com/articles/pages/add_quottake_ownershipquot_to_right_click_menu_in_vista_amp_7,1.html

Once that is done go to C:\Windows\servicing\ and right click on Packages and click on take ownership. You will now be able to copy the files into that folder.

I have attached the missing files, extract the files out of the attached zip file and put them in the C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\ folder.

Then run the pre-scan again, put a check on the box to have it add the cat files back to the database. :cheesy:

(THIS REPAIR IS USER SPECIFIC IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH MISSING CAT OR MUM FILES MAKE A POST IN COMPUTER HELP AND I WILL HUNT DOWN THOSE FILES FOR YOU) :cheesy:
Julian

anything