Author Topic: data recovery  (Read 6698 times)

Offline maverick_GE

• View Profile
data recovery
« on: April 08, 2013, 09:56:45 am »
Hello here,

I have question, in damage windows when system is loading to the system, system error missing that files and etc, also it is not possible ru a safe mode and recover a data wrote in, what should i do? how can i copy or servive that information? can u help me?

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: data recovery
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:34:51 am »
There are lots of different ways to get the data. If the problem is just Windows not loading and the drive is still good then you can get the data off in a number of different ways.

One way, which is a free was. Is to download the Ubuntu Live cd. It lets you boot Linux right off the cd. You then have access to the the drives. Hook up a external drive and start copying your files over :wink:

Shane

Offline maverick_GE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:00:51 pm »
There are lots of different ways to get the data. If the problem is just Windows not loading and the drive is still good then you can get the data off in a number of different ways.

One way, which is a free was. Is to download the Ubuntu Live cd. It lets you boot Linux right off the cd. You then have access to the the drives. Hook up a external drive and start copying your files over :wink:

Shane

thanks,

can u give me a link to download it? what is another way? is possible that by acronis?

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 03:00:35 pm »
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

You just want to copy the data off the drive so you have a backup first before you do anything else :wink:

Shane