Author Topic: Wonderful Software!!!! Difficult Firewall Problem Fixed!!!  (Read 4657 times)

Offline ReadingBob2013

• View Profile
Wonderful Software!!!! Difficult Firewall Problem Fixed!!!
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:50:36 pm »
ALL:

I feel compelled to post a note about how thrilled I am with the Windows Repair Tool (WRT)!  I am an advanced PC user...I build and maintain all my own computers (plus computers for family, friends, and a small collection of clients).  I almost never perform “re-installs” of the OS, and prefer instead to fix the problems and keep my systems optimized for performance.  Anyway, while searching for a solution to another problem, I did something that screwed up my firewall service in Win 7.  After hours and hours of researching the issue and trying many unsuccessful “solutions,” I was about to give up and perform a clean install (which is always a huge pain).  During one last internet check, however, I discovered this software, and admittedly was skeptical.  There is a lot of software that is neither “free” nor effective.  That being said, the Tweaking.com website and software description really sold me on giving it a shot...and it worked well beyond by expectations:  the interface is clean and easy to use, the instructions are useful for both pros and novices, and the software...just...works.  And, yes, the WRT "fixed" my computer!!!  Bravo! 

I was so impressed that I immediately send a donation to the site owner.  This is great software, folks...and it should just keep getting better and better!.  Thanks!

Regards,

Bob~