Author Topic: Handy and handpicked tool all in one registry by tweaking.com  (Read 7227 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi,    Really it is the best tool every computer technician have in their bag. It fixes everything that a system needs. I had problem of  accessing the windows in safe mode. The other fixes are confusing and time consuming. I know that my pc was compromised by hidden processes which stops me from accessing and killing them.
               I just went to the tool and select the "windows Safe Mode fix" and wow, i could now access it without much difficulty.
               A small request to the owner.
              During my running of the all in one tool, host fix was blocked by the antivirus program. But at the end , i noticed and diable the host protection from my antivirus, avira to refix the hosts file. This is one of the most important system file, usually targeted by the malicious programs.
             So, if any thing like that is blocking the program may flash the message that it is being blocked from accessing the system files so that user would know and do the necessary settings change to enable the all in one tool to fix the problem

I would also suggest a registry fix for msi execute  errors, a windows installer program corruption or missing file errors which are mostly used by many program.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:06:08 am by jraju »
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: Handy and handpicked tool all in one registry by tweaking.com
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 10:53:37 pm »
Hi, In continuation of my post,  i wish to add that even for small fixes, this tool is a reliable and safe. If you want particular items to be checked , then in no minutes, the task get accomplished.
Hi, Shane is internet needed when running this tool?

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 11:49:51 am »
Nope you dont need the internet. Only thing the program does that it needs the internet for is at startup when it checks if there is a new version :-)

Shane
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:37:17 pm by Shane »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 06:58:07 pm »
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Hope that you will include the warning pop up in your next change log. So that means you are checking millions of registry entries , with the already installed windows files by the msoft. What a tremendous effort.
      Ok . What about the others seemingly unknown injections already made by some malicious intruders software in the registries. They will be there doing their mischiefs. Some registry fix , if you click on would totally spoil your entire system because, whether you like it or not , it is set to automatically run when you visit their pages.
         Hope that you will not mistake me for my interest to know of things.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »
Thats why in the first steps in the program it says to make sure the system is clean. The program isnt a scanner for infections. It is just a repair tool :-)

So making sure the system is clean first is a must.

Shane