Author Topic: After using Tweaking  (Read 10037 times)

Offline Teto

• View Profile
After using Tweaking
« on: May 03, 2013, 08:56:26 am »
I tried to fix my windows 7 x86 this morning because it was frezzing ,I follow the Tweaking instructions step by step and everything was ok until it re-start my PC .
I received a message that my PC the power was off suddenly and it has to shutdown, but the problem was that my PC was shutdown over and over , plus Windows advise me that my windows copy was not legal.
I was really upset.
I have to back up my PC and after that everything back to normal.
I let you know this problem because I used Tweaking a few moths ago and it was really great, but this time instead of fix my PC it became worse :angry: than it was.
I hope you can find a solution for this problem.

Thank you

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: After using Tweaking
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:51:09 am »
The part of Windows saying it wasn't a legal copy has nothing to do with my program. I had 4 other people report that to me as well and all 4 of them had cracked copies of Windows. :wink:

I think the repair that got them was the repair host files since the cracks they where using had stuff in the host files so Windows couldn't talk to the MS activation servers. Other than that my Windows repair tool doesn't touch anything on the system that has to do with activation :-)

As for the pc rebooting over and over. That sounds like a blue screen and it is set to auto reboot. When you start up hit f8 and go tot he Windows menu. There you can choose to disable the automatic restart. This way you can see what the blue screen is.

You said the system was freezing before hand, then after the repairs it is just rebooting (From a blue screen)

This means the next thing to check is hardware. If you have bad memory or bad sectors on the drive then that would explain the freezing and now the reboots.

Have you done a memory test yet and also scanned the drive for bad sectors?

I let you know this problem because I used Tweaking a few moths ago and it was really great, but this time instead of fix my PC it became worse :angry: than it was.
Which is almost always due to bad hardware or an infection. So lets see if we can get that going :-) Have you been able to boot into safe mode?

Shane

Offline Teto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 02:58:48 pm »
Thank you Sir.
Yes I was able to Reboot in safe mode.
I scan my Pc for virus using Avast 8 and also I have installed Malwarebytes-antimalware but the results became clean ,not problemas at all
I did not have blue screen , yes I test Memory ram and they are ok.
I know Tweaking software is a great tool to repair Windows I used before without any problem.
Now my PC is running normal after I did a System restore.
I don't know if the problem of freezen is gone I will figure out later.

Thank you again

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 03:01:58 pm »
Glad you got it back up and running :-)

Let me know if you still have freezing problems, and checking your memory and drive is a good idea so you can at least mark those off the check list :wink:

Shane

Offline Teto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 06:49:57 pm »
 :cheesy:
Shane Sir.
I appreciate your help and advise .
I know Sir Tweaking is a great software ,I used before and I will continues using it.
At this moment belive it or not my PC is running fast ,also internet connection is fast .
If I have any problem in the future I will let you know.

Thank you again Sir.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 09:30:44 pm »
I am here if you need me :-)

Shane