Author Topic: W7 and new version of All in one  (Read 5217 times)

Offline tekn0ph1sh

• View Profile
W7 and new version of All in one
« on: November 26, 2013, 08:52:36 am »
Shane,

I have noticed this a several times now.  Maybe the all the time but ever since I downloaded the new version of the all in one when I use it on W7 Sp1 I lose my primary trust relationship with my domain...  Not a big deal because I just rejoin but I thought I should bring it to your attention.  I am not sure if it is occurring on XP SP3 as soon as I test it I will let you know. 

I usually check everything but unhide non systems files, and the snipping tool. 

Great repair tool...I think it saves me at least once a week...

Tekn0

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: W7 and new version of All in one
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:42:48 am »
I havent ran into that, but I havent ran it on a too many systems that where part of a domain.

I have a customer who I have set up on a domain, I can run it on there and see if it I can get it to happen.

I am not sure what repair would cause that since none of them target anything to do with the domain.

Reg and files permissions wouldnt do it, and most of the other repairs are registering files and repairing services. I wonder if perhaps the repair winsock repair might do it some how?

If you get a chance try 1 repair at a time, I know that will be a pain, bt it would help trace which repair is causing the side effect for you :-)

Shane