Author Topic: Really appreciate the time you have taken to help computer dummies like me  (Read 4651 times)

Offline seeana

• View Profile
Thank you so much for the wonderful program you have taken the time to do.
I dont thing I will ever really get the hang of the media world ,in fact to start with I only get used computers from Ebay as I have killed quite a few in the past but with programs like you have done it gets me out of a few scrapes as the system restore has never worked on this computer.
I have armed myself (apart from tweaking )with AVG pro CC.cleaner Spybot ,and Malwarebytes to protect me also Advanced System Care and Glarysoft Utilities with Wot for searching the web,yet still these pups sneak in and a couple of real nasties which bleeping computers ADW and R.Kill cleaners put paid to (they really are a godsend for me.
I really have no idea why I get some of these rotten things attacking my computer as all I do is surf the web and I thought I was well armed to protect myself.
Tried to get help on various forums but  only one helped me the microsoft one bless their hearts (they steered me to bleeping computers) the other geeky forums ignored me,in many other respects I can hold my own but my smart TV is just turn on turn off' same with my mobile as those iphone and ipads scare the heck out of me.
As you would have guessed if you start to read this I am of the older generation and things just move so fast cant keep up.
Wish someone would write a book to explain so much but it would be out of date as soon as it was started.
So here I go checking for nasties around every corner of my computer hoping one day there will be a download that will not let any of them in. :confused: :rolleyes: