Author Topic: window installer for windows seven  (Read 6609 times)

Offline earl

• View Profile
window installer for windows seven
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:00:10 pm »
I have read most of your posts and tried to downdload many of the tools you suggest but it will not work so now what do I do

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: window installer for windows seven
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 05:24:39 pm »
Need some more info to work with :-)

What programs did you try and what exactly is the problem that you are having?

Shane

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »
Hi , I have downloaded the tools and it works fine with me. What is preventing this downloads . Please specify so solution flows.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline earl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:18:07 pm »
ok so I hit PC Scan & Rpair  by accident (after I text you) and it downloaded  and did a scan and found a trojan so I bought it as well as malwarebytes. so it could clean it. And then I got your all in one and fixed windows installer. All is good

So now I am wondering besides your free stuff is there any programs that I should buy to keep my comp optimized
I had advanced system care pro but I will not renew after 8 years I have had severa; problems every few years and has taken me days to fix my comp and after finding you it only took hours.
Earl

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 07:48:33 pm »
You could use piriform free products for safe cleaning. It will not clean the system files required for easy and effective functioning.  Ccleaner, speccy computer information ,recuva recovery program and defragger. These are really marvellous free programs. Ccleaner, when you use, you could also add custom folder to clean, like windows\temp.
                 For any program, pl visit the authors site or majorgeek.com. You could later update it by program updates features. Do not download from suspicious sites, which contains unwanted bundled programs
                  In all in one repair tools select the item for which you want to trouble shoot. It works and saves time.
                   Another suggestion, download panda usb vaccine, which will prevent autorun.inf from pendrives to computer and vice versa. Your computer is safe from pendrive attacks
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 01:07:04 am »
So now I am wondering besides your free stuff is there any programs that I should buy to keep my comp optimized

You can always use my free version of CleanMem on my pcwintech.com site and I have my simple system tweaker you can use. Other than that just keep the system clean with ccleaner and do a defrag every now and then :-)

Shane