Author Topic: New Request and Other Raves  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Morons

• View Profile
New Request and Other Raves
« on: January 14, 2014, 01:02:42 am »
Before I stage my Runt/RAVE about MS let me state my requests.

We need a Bloatware UN-Installer, to remove properly all JUNK Sample software and other Bloatware from your PC - Some software like Curse Client leave a agent behind that request re-install every time you boot, I have to use sysinternals to get rid of it.  This is but one example.  Av software also don't properly UN-Install.

My second issue is more vague, I notice on my Microsoft Office 2010 (14.0.4734.1000) if I send one mail it report 3 being sent! I could never verify where it go or what is being sent.  Any Ideas?

I have used the Repair a lot and even before it was tweaking.  Thanx it does things I would never fix - rebuild was the only option before.  I do know not all is done yet because Virus attack happen in funny ways and as long as MS have a system unlike Linux where virus can feast at leisure they will be a medicre OS.  Nerveless MS lied to the Gaming industry about OpenGL will not run on Vista so they all Re-developed in the broken (at that time) DirectX.  Robbing the Humankind of using Linux/Apple and others from being a gaming platform.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Re: New Request and Other Raves
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 04:21:12 am »
- Did you already try REVO un-installer ? Even the free version is good.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/index.html
- A lot of AV producers provide a AV removal tool.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:45 pm »
My second issue is more vague, I notice on my Microsoft Office 2010 (14.0.4734.1000) if I send one mail it report 3 being sent! I could never verify where it go or what is being sent.  Any Ideas?

I havent seen it myself so I dont have an answer off the top of my head, any chance you can post a screen shot of the sent items folder?

Shane

Offline seanlennor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 06:32:48 am »
- Did you already try REVO un-installer ? Even the free version is good.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/index.html
- A lot of AV producers provide a AV removal tool.

I will try this one. Thank you.

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 09:39:50 am »

Sounds like you've got an infection. I had a similar issue years ago. When I would send an email to one person the infection would send a spam mail to ALL the people in my adressbook, in an attempt to infect those computers as well.