Author Topic: [Solved]Easy way to fix 0xc000000e Boot Error  (Read 7674 times)

Offline captainfreeky

• View Profile
[Solved]Easy way to fix 0xc000000e Boot Error
« on: April 26, 2014, 07:31:18 am »
If you could include this error fix 0xc000000e Boot Error for all windows product 7,8
Googled says you need to put the dvd and repair it while we put dvd but still cant boot it due to error page I have searched 3 days on it but cant figure out still having that error.Hope your product cant have this error fix
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:40:28 pm by captainfreeky »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Easy way to fix 0xc000000e Boot Error
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 10:12:49 am »
There is a huge amount of different reasons something can cause that error and it has to do with the Windows boot manager. No way to put a fix in for something like that when you cant even get into Windows to run the repair :-)

Normally that error means the boot manager on the drive is messed up, so in order to fix it you use the recovery console in Windows and it will repair the boot sector on the drive. Thats why they say you need the cd so you can do that. :wink:

Shane

Offline captainfreeky

• View Profile
Re: Easy way to fix 0xc000000e Boot Error
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 12:44:06 pm »
There is a huge amount of different reasons something can cause that error and it has to do with the Windows boot manager. No way to put a fix in for something like that when you cant even get into Windows to run the repair :-)

Normally that error means the boot manager on the drive is messed up, so in order to fix it you use the recovery console in Windows and it will repair the boot sector on the drive. Thats why they say you need the cd so you can do that. :wink:

Shane
Well even while i formated my whole drive it has the issue now when i have whole disk as unlocated space where can be the boot file 2nd i opened my case even removed bios changed bios settings but nothing helped me last thing i figured out it was nothing but the peace of software what i made my pendrive (usb) bootable I tried with another application there it booted and everything was fine enough  hitting my head on this since 4 days trying to figure out where it is wrong lol and it was such a minor one anyway thanks though for your response