Author Topic: Please fix this problem  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Saad

• View Profile
Please fix this problem
« on: August 05, 2014, 01:45:17 am »
Hello,
few monthes ago i installed win 8.1 . after few days, once our city electricity take off and my pc off suddenly. after return, i saw that win folders settings restored to default and not saving new settings. our city electricity offing every few days. i backed to win 8. few weeks ago i downloaded and installed new update of win 8.1. but again occured and bug not fixed. i used windows restore point. fixed. but for next day i didn't use retore point.
and because i don't use legal windows, microsoft didn't supported me:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-system/pc-power-loss-and-win81-problem/a336c916-35cc-4490-9b90-4372a9e4eebf?tm=1406472230546

Can you fix this problem by windows rapair?

Offline Samson

• View Profile
Re: Please fix this problem
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:43:18 am »
I doubt that you'll get any luck, as you are running a "Hooky" version of Windows  :rolleyes:

Samson.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Please fix this problem
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 04:52:20 pm »
Cant help you if your using a hacked version of windows and how to fix that. But I can tell you that when you have a power surge that the best thing to do is unplug the power to the system, remove any power source it has, and while it is unplugged you hit the power button a few times and this will drain all the power out. This is how you properly reset hardware and is always good to do after power problems like that.

Shane