Author Topic: RealPlayer video player the worse at now  (Read 27758 times)

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
Re: RealPlayer video player the worse at now
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2014, 04:17:07 am »
hi

I will give both add-ons a try. thank  :smiley: and  Now, RealPlayer can not play a sound!  :wink: lol https://realnetworks.zendesk.com/entries/24069873

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 10:17:16 pm »
Hi, It is better to uninstall Real Player. Avast warns, it as suspicious plugins and whenever you open it , with internet connection, it goes to their website. Ok.
                           I asked your pertinent question and the standard reply i got from them is work is on to fix. They will never fix it. I think you tube also changed their audio format, by drm strict settings.See this link to use downthem all
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1018458-guide-download-flash-video-with-downthemall/

The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:47 am »
Hi, It is better to uninstall Real Player. Avast warns, it as suspicious plugins and whenever you open it , with internet connection, it goes to their website. Ok.
                           I asked your pertinent question and the standard reply i got from them is work is on to fix. They will never fix it. I think you tube also changed their audio format, by drm strict settings.See this link to use downthem all
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1018458-guide-download-flash-video-with-downthemall/

hi 
How to uninstall RealPlayer program? Is not even listed in remove/Change feature of Windows ?  :blank: RealPlayer now looks like a  rogue video player. damn  :angry:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 06:02:22 am »
Hi, Do not worry. There is no add or remove menu in windows 7. it was in xp.
                     Go control Panel,and then select Program and features, there it will be listed, if you had not uninstalled by removing the folders only. Ok.
                       Just right click and select uninstall. Thats all.
                            But i would suggest you to reinstall it fully, and then uninstall using revo uninstaller which deletes its registry keys as well. Download free version of revo uninstaller. First reinstall RP and if it says overwrite choose yes, and fully install the same.
                             After that reboot your computer and run revo uninstaller . Open it and choose the Real player from the list shown. The click the uninstall button at the top. Choose  the last button option and then click ok. First it will remove the items thro Real player uninstaller. Then choose next, It will give you the unnecessary files connected with this installation. Just select the Bold items only Shown and select Delete. Then If the menu repeats itself, then expand the path to find the bold items in mui cache and then delete it. Then click next, It will show you the path of the files, Select all and then Delete it, it will delete everything or alert that remaining items will be deleted in the reboot. You are done. Have a nice everning. For the time being, pl use the pluggins i suggest to download the youtube videos. If you want any help in understanding those , i will be happy to help you.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
Pl download the free version. It is enough. have you tried downthem all and revo
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=how+to+use+revo+uninstaller+guide&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gfe_rd=cr&ei=mbrsU4C8HKPV8gem2ID4Ag
Pl select the userguide , second in the search engine to use
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:36:45 am by jraju »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2014, 11:55:56 am »
This did not help, I gave it back download RealPlayer and reinstall but the installer closes itself, which can not remove RealPlayer from my system, and download the software you mentioned, but RealPlayer is still invisible /not listed in revo uninstaller ? Right click on the Real Player icon on the desktop and there is no remove option to remove any program.

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:50 pm »
Hi,
                 How did you uninstall the program in your first attempt. I have installed no of times the Real Player and it showed in my revouninstaller all the times and i could get rid of it each time Ofcourse, each time it goes to the Real Player website for reason for uninstalling. I just close that web page. Revo uninstaller will show if it is installed. I think that you have manually removed folders so that traces are left out. The registry entries shown by the revouninstaller program on RP contain more than 100 registry entries, I will look for other solutions for you. This solution has worked perfectly well
Update; Try this one. If you find r1pcclean.exe, then it may be useful.
http://service.real.com/realone/faq/r1p_010828_TAL_rap01408v.html
It is from Real Site
After uninstallation Please remove the Real folder in c: programs fies\real, c:program files\common files\real
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:31:01 am by jraju »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 10:10:19 am »
I've been trying to uninstall RealPlayer program by going to the Control Panel> Programs, RealPlayer is not listed there in windows, not even listed in revo uninstaller ? But still works in the background  :blank: and r1pcclean.exe won’t run !

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:52:55 am by G-hot »

Offline jraju

• View Profile

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 11:25:35 am »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 06:55:18 pm »
Hi, Try this
http://www.ehow.com/how_8007665_remove-realplayer-application-data.html

hi and thank  :cheesy: :wink: I will give it a try. and back to you   :tongue:

got it fixed when i did formatted my pc but realplayer bug still not fixed ?  :smiley:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 04:02:41 am »
Hi, Still not.
                      I have done the complete process of uninstall of Real Player using Revo uninstaller and now , never intend to use the program. It has got so much PUP, as reported by Avast Scan. It was doing rounds and youtube finally locked their progress by changing the file type in such a way, it will install up to the last second, but would not be able to convert it to play.
                        Free version of Real Player was not cloudy before hand. Once they add cloudy even in forum replies, your replies would be buried, in their actual words , depending upon the no of posts your question gets. You could try alternative such as downthemall, video download help as already suggested. I use these programs to download anything from you tube