Author Topic: RealPlayer video player the worse at now  (Read 27350 times)

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
RealPlayer video player the worse at now
« on: July 27, 2014, 05:42:25 am »
We all know that we need a video player installed on our system., a Video player such as RealPlayer is a wonderful program, but has a lot of problems a long time ago but still! A new version is out and the RealPlayer video player became worse because of the many problems which have not yet been resolved many years ago! Lol!
Now I'm thinking of throwing RealPlayer to Garbage because of the support there is very boring! Now, I want an alternative video player can play all audio / video  formats  :smiley: lol check my topic https://customer.real.com/entries/90780423-RealPlayer-Cloud-bugs-problems-
help my out  :tongue:

Offline chris635

• View Profile
Re: RealPlayer video player the worse at now
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 04:29:47 pm »
Hey bud,

Try this link for vlc player. This is what I use and you don't have to have any extra codecs installed.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Chris
Physical Science Technician
Avid Motorcyclist

Have a nice day - Chris

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:00:01 pm »
Hi,   Media classic player is the best player. It has all the format support and everything you want. Real player has unwanted plugins to disturb. This MPC is free and you cold download at codec. You could choose standard version, which supports .
                      On installation, you have to select the audio at normal while installing the software to get the best sound effects. Try it . It was recommended by Shane, to me and i am now having no problem with any play. You could loop to play continuously the play, you could repeat and all the settings.
 But do not allow maximizing the audio above 100% as it will damage the speakers
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 07:20:11 pm »
All I use is Media Player classic as well. I want a clean simple player, dont want all the other crap. Just play my damn files and leave me a alone lol.

And I just install the realmedia codec for media player classic and they all play fine for me :-)

Shane

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 09:48:39 pm »
Hey bud,

Try this link for vlc player. This is what I use and you don't have to have any extra codecs installed.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Chris

Thank chris , I will give it a try  :smiley:

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 09:57:14 pm »
Hi,   Media classic player is the best player. It has all the format support and everything you want. Real player has unwanted plugins to disturb. This MPC is free and you cold download at codec. You could choose standard version, which supports .
                      On installation, you have to select the audio at normal while installing the software to get the best sound effects. Try it . It was recommended by Shane, to me and i am now having no problem with any play. You could loop to play continuously the play, you could repeat and all the settings.
 But do not allow maximizing the audio above 100% as it will damage the speakers

I have used this program in the past on the old system, but I need a video player has a plug - in, for downloading video from a site like YouTube!
Thanks jraju for post info.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 10:05:43 pm »
All I use is Media Player classic as well. I want a clean simple player, dont want all the other crap. Just play my damn files and leave me a alone lol.

And I just install the realmedia codec for media player classic and they all play fine for me :-)

Shane

this a hot post Shane  :tongue: :cheesy: and This seems to be a good video player for playing music 'and to listen to the damn music. Some time for rap music while I Play Online lol  :wink: :cheesy:
Thank Shane  :smiley:
I will give a try and come back to all of you  :wink: :tongue:

Neva Stop man  :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea4SttQexzM
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:11:41 pm by G-hot »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 11:02:49 pm »
Hi, Ghot,

I also downloaded you tube videos by using real player with their download popup, on downloadable video. But there were bugs, in that , some times it will not download totally or either the download files could not properly be played.
                               Recent players even did not allow some of the features allowed in the basic player some time ago. I could easily download streaming videos and audios with that version. If possible, i will post the link after locating the same in the old version.com

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 10:34:38 am »
For videos I use media player classic. For music though I use winamp. The reason why is in the equalizer it has a prest of "Rock" which when set to thank makes all the muisic of any type sound so much better and clearer. Worth a try while winamp is still around :wink:

Shane

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 11:06:52 am »
For videos I use media player classic. For music though I use winamp. The reason why is in the equalizer it has a prest of "Rock" which when set to thank makes all the muisic of any type sound so much better and clearer. Worth a try while winamp is still around :wink:

Shane

that’s cool  :artist: , But what do you think about jetaudio? a good player or not? I also look for programs to download videos from YouTube if you have any background lol :wink:

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 11:09:08 am »
Never used it. SO I dont have any opinion on it. Just like a lot of people, once I have the programs I like to use I rarly use something else lol

Shane

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 11:14:08 am »
Hi, Ghot,

I also downloaded you tube videos by using real player with their download popup, on downloadable video. But there were bugs, in that , some times it will not download totally or either the download files could not properly be played.
                               Recent players even did not allow some of the features allowed in the basic player some time ago. I could easily download streaming videos and audios with that version. If possible, i will post the link after locating the same in the old version.com

hi jraju

RealPlayer download manager old version does not work correctly often get 90% download is incomplete with the new version is currently out '! and RealPlayer and looking for money as the other companies! :wink:

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 11:16:48 am »
Never used it. SO I dont have any opinion on it. Just like a lot of people, once I have the programs I like to use I rarly use something else lol

Shane

ok thanks Shane for that  :wink: and I will give it that player a try  :shy:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 05:31:13 am »
Hi, Ghot,
                  You are correct . The free version of real player will be downloaded by all , but nobody would be able to download , as failed to convert bug will stop, at the end of the download.
                  If you approach support, then they will say that the team is working to fix the bug, but it will nevr be fixed.
                           Do you think, that pro version is having the same bug. Unimaginable by any count.
                                 It is better player before, because it allowed you tube streaming video and audio download, Not anymore.
                          They will keep up the bug and at the same time issue suitable replies that the bugs have not been fixed. Is the bug only in the free version?
                       I think you could use win xd video converter. I downloaded from Give away of the day. It contains options to download you tube videos and it is working perfectly. It automates the converted format to mp4, eventhough files in youtube usually are flv/. It was a free gift, when the world football cup started, by the company.It works excellently.There are so many video converters being given every month in the give away of the day.com, but this contains option to download streaming youtube videos.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:46:44 pm by jraju »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 08:56:27 am »
hi all

This is quite true, however the free version of RealPlayer has a limited features, since it is the free version. The free version has a slow download speeds of downloading files with RealPlayer download manager! But with the old version Download the video is almost nearing the end of the download and then stops at 99% , RealPlayer says we need to upgrade to the Pro version to get a faster download speed! But this is not true there are a lot of customers even complain of the Pro version! RealPlayer is trying to calm the situation there with unhappy customers who have a subscription version of RealPlayer Pro!
A lot of companies deliberately to drop the "bug" there in their programs and that after bankruptcy! So we find them trying to find the money in any way lol!
a Company like HotShield in 2012-2013 began adding the payment page for those who use the free version and this in order to force us to pay for their unsuccessful service lol!

Several months ago I discovered something suspicious and I will open a new topic around :)  :wink: :cheesy:-)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 08:59:49 am by G-hot »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 02:00:54 am »
Hi, GHOT,
                      One more thing. The real player cloudy is also cloudy in support. It will answer each and every question, but only HIM knows how much same answers were given to same questions by the askers, because of cloudy support. You cannot find your own questions in their forum. ok.
                                It is not in speed, ghot, The you tube would have restricted its access by some drm settings, difficult to access. Is it not possible.
                                    It allows downloads but at the end stops, with failed to convert. You could not also upload. There are simple programs , which allows video downloads from you tube , of course, public videos not copy protected. Downthem all and download helper would come in handy in those cases.
                      Since i was also using the RP, would it be connected with your computer speed. it default settings is 10mb. if computer speed is less then could it has something to do.? pl

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 10:49:11 am »
Hi, GHOT,
                      One more thing. The real player cloudy is also cloudy in support. It will answer each and every question, but only HIM knows how much same answers were given to same questions by the askers, because of cloudy support. You cannot find your own questions in their forum. ok.
                                It is not in speed, ghot, The you tube would have restricted its access by some drm settings, difficult to access. Is it not possible.
                                    It allows downloads but at the end stops, with failed to convert. You could not also upload. There are simple programs , which allows video downloads from you tube , of course, public videos not copy protected. Downthem all and download helper would come in handy in those cases.
                      Since i was also using the RP, would it be connected with your computer speed. it default settings is 10mb. if computer speed is less then could it has something to do.? pl

hi jraju

This is true, however there support they give the same answer, and without going to fix all these problems that they know around! And I am also very surprised that there is an option or a new feature for uploading to storage service of RealPlayer! I do not know what the purpose of such a feature & storage service? But I think they want to know about our personal files, and What We downloaded!
And my computer is a new one comes with 4 GB RAM which is very fast.! And Nothing wrong but all I m saying is that my computer is clean and all okay , and everything is clean, including system settings are the default settings.

The members there are very mad.  :evil:  :angry: like this lol  :wink: :cheesy:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:51:54 am by G-hot »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 12:29:05 am »
Hi, Ghot,
                      The youtube now changed their file type as DASH, which could not easily be downloaded.Not only copy righted but normal videos also. The real player is working on it. But when they come with the solution, then youtube  simply will change their format.
                              Avast alerts their site as not recommendable. So, When you close all the browsers for downloading their downloading tool while installation, it creates some changes in the registry. Normal uninstall would not help in clearing their files. You need programs like revo to completely get rid of it. I think commercially they are within their rights to ask to buy the product. But announcing that it is free is another thing. Going thro, all this , i have uninstalled the program from my computer with revo installer.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 05:24:02 am »
Hi, Ghot,
                      The youtube now changed their file type as DASH, which could not easily be downloaded.Not only copy righted but normal videos also. The real player is working on it. But when they come with the solution, then youtube  simply will change their format.
                              Avast alerts their site as not recommendable. So, When you close all the browsers for downloading their downloading tool while installation, it creates some changes in the registry. Normal uninstall would not help in clearing their files. You need programs like revo to completely get rid of it. I think commercially they are within their rights to ask to buy the product. But announcing that it is free is another thing. Going thro, all this , i have uninstalled the program from my computer with revo installer.

hi jraju

YouTube there is always change file types and do not know why, I was used the older version of RealPlayer to download videos from YouTube and there was a problem where the Download This Video button won’t show on youtube video with Firefox web browser! I have an earlier report to the RealPlayer to inform them of the problem and they finally fixed this problem after several months from the date of the report!
If you did a Google search , you'll get a lot of results from the same problem that has plagued All users!  https://www.google.com.sa/search?q=realplayer+won%27t+download&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=DMngU-HkCo_4-gbynYHgDA and thank for more info  :smiley: and i well try this
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:29:24 am by G-hot »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 05:27:31 am »
Media Player classic Cause unexpected shut down Windows !  :blank: :confused:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 11:43:45 pm »
Hi,
                      Media classic player, if installed properly would not give any window crashes. It is reliable and does not have any glitches. Where did you download this. download from codec, mpc standard version. For you tube video, i recommend downthem all and download video helper , both firefox add ons, which i use to download videos from youtube. The downthem all is quick and would continue even in case of power failure or computer shutdown. Real Player is cloudy. Even you could not see the response to your posts as it is buried in the cloud. Iwrote them back strongly, that all the forums did not cloud forum members from seeing the response. If there is a google player , then it should do. If i know i will let know the program. DAM and other downloaders are dangerous,, as they make inroads to your system files and there by compromise the computers

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 09:02:45 am »
hi

yeah Media Player classic have already installed properly , There is no Windows crash, but that there are unexpected shutdown Windows since I've downloaded this program from the official website! I had an older version of the software installed on my system with no problems, remove the older version and install the newer version and get the unexpected shutdown Windows problem!
After all, I want to get any add - ons to download the video if there is any! Free things is a good thing! Lol  :cheesy: :wink:
I had sent several reports to the RealPlayer forum and I'm currently waiting reply them!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:04:34 am by G-hot »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 09:29:20 pm »
Hi,
            The replies you expect would only be that their tech team is working on it and would be able to provide the patch.
             For  The best downloader free for youtube videos ,I have already given in my reply. Anyhow, i repeat. Downthem all is the best followed by download video helper, both firefox addons without much problem. Downthem all will also work on resume if interrupted power failure occurs.These add on are free

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 12:19:56 am »
hi jraju

Then we will wait for a fix from RealPlayer, and any link for video download helper?

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 02:30:13 am »
Hi,
                 I will give the link for downthem all
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/
                I think that video download helper is not available now. You could use downthem all. Only thing is that it captures all the thing. You have to make some adjustments to sniff video from you tube, which will be shown in sniffed video. You could choose that only by clicking tick mark and download.It captures all the items including picture other videos. you have to correctly select the one playing video. There are so many add on in firefox, but some are not dependable, they have advertisement and bundled programs with it. I found downthem all is the best other than download helper 4.9.22
The link for download helper 4.9.22
http://www.downloadhelper.net/install-beta.php?version=4.9.22