Author Topic: Explorer closed b4 I could print out key or........  (Read 5972 times)

Offline Starryid1

• View Profile
Explorer closed b4 I could print out key or........
« on: August 12, 2014, 11:45:05 pm »
 I dwnld Tweaking.com's PC Scan & Repair by Reimage earlier this evening. My browser closed b4 I could print or copy the info of the purchase. Which I really don't like. Especially when it didn't ask me for my email addy even. I only had time to copy the key and put it into the prog. but when I tried to find it on prog., (even though I hit 'abort') couldn't get it.
Is there any way to get this info again so I can get a copy of purchase & key #?
:confused:
Starryid1

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Explorer closed b4 I could print out key or........
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:53:04 am »
I dwnld Tweaking.com's PC Scan & Repair by Reimage earlier this evening. My browser closed b4 I could print or copy the info of the purchase. Which I really don't like. Especially when it didn't ask me for my email addy even. I only had time to copy the key and put it into the prog. but when I tried to find it on prog., (even though I hit 'abort') couldn't get it.
Is there any way to get this info again so I can get a copy of purchase & key #?
:confused:
Starryid1

Reimage isnt my program, you clicked on an ad at the top of the page. My program is Tweaking.com - Windows Repair. If you read down the page you where on you would have seen the actual content of the page and the info on my program.

Reimage doesnt even have the tweaking.com name anywhere in or on it.

You will need to contact them about any trouble you are having with it. I know a lot of people have used it and liked it, but again that isnt my program. :wink:

Shane