Author Topic: Still not repaired the windows update error code 80245001  (Read 27963 times)

Offline Rick

• View Profile
Re: Still not repaired the windows update error code 80245001
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 04:09:55 am »
Hi Shane,

I have done sfc /scannow already last time and have provided you a CBS.log within my previous letter. It found corrupt files, but was unable to fix those.

Today I have made these steps again and it says basically the same Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files, but was unable to fix some of them. Please check the latest CBS.log as attached. How should I fix those corrupt files, any ideas?

At this point, have always found you need to do a clean re-install...
There are some older programs not compatible newer versions unless run in 256 mode; you need to identify those which you
probably will not be able too. This has occurred ever since win3.1

There is one other option; but it will not fix your problem here; the only way is to do a clean re-install here.
the other option is: the second choice here on this page;
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/error-code-80245001-unable-to-install-windows/c8666c22-81e0-4205-82da-c5564858f242

Thanks!

Offline Rick

• View Profile
Re: Still not repaired the windows update error code 80245001
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 04:42:03 am »
Hello guys,

Thanks for you great job and a nice windows repair tool. I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately it did not repair my for 2 months lasting problem with windows update error code 80245001 - always the same code error. Have tried everything possible such as Windows update troubleshooter from Microsoft website, Microsoft Fix It, internal troubleshooter, some other tools like Fix WU. I have an ESET Smart Security 8 and it shows the PC is clean. Googled - no solutions! Your latest Windows Repair tool did not work either. Any clues and suggestions what should I do next, how can I repair this damn thing? An error occurs some seconds later after the starting "Check for updates", so quite fast. Settings seems to be ok.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit service pack 1.

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestion!

maybe need to write a program to re-pair/re-install these areas; Re-director errors;

The components that download the Wuredir.cab file and then parse the Wuredir.cab file generate the following errors.
0x80245001 WU_E_REDIRECTOR_LOAD_XML The redirector XML document could not be loaded into the DOM class.