Author Topic: windows appears when Windows XP starts  (Read 6292 times)

Offline cukanovboris

• View Profile
windows appears when Windows XP starts
« on: December 11, 2014, 02:38:05 am »
After correcting the system when the system starts, I began to see any not clear window. When I click on OK, the system is started. Tell me how to remove the window so that the system easily run without this window when the system starts? Before using this program, such a window has never been. My system is Windows XP. I can not just click on OK each time when starting the system. What can I do? Maybe I need to remove registry entries of Windows Repair, or what to do? Help me with your tips. Maybe someone of you was able to solve this issue. Thank you in advance. This window annoys me.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: windows appears when Windows XP starts
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 01:06:13 pm »
Never heard of the window you are talking about, and I have ran the program on hundreds of xp systems. So it isnt a Windows one you are seeing but most likely a 3rd party program window that is poping up.

Post a screen shot of what you are seeing so I can see what it is.  :wink:

Shane

Offline cukanovboris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 12:33:17 am »
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very glad but I've solved my window issue. Before you wrote me I was able to solve the issue myself. I'd used the portable version of latest version Windows Repair. I'd downloaded from the official web site of this program. This empty window with unknown Chinese letters was appeared before the windows start was launched and the desktop was displayed. I was very sure when this unknown window began to appear. I've attached a screenshot but the image quality is not very high. Thank you again. Look at the screenshot I've attached to.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 02:08:36 pm »
You said you where able to fix it, what did you do to fix it and what did it turn out being?

Shane

Offline cukanovboris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 01:24:07 am »
Well, everything is very simple. First, I ran a small program called AVZ, this program is in Russian. I did not help anymore. What I just did, it did not give results. I even climbed the registry Windows, I removed everything unnecessary program entries from the system registry that have already been removed from the system. I pushed in the program somewhere and the problem is solved. Now I do not suffer from this problem. Thanks to this program, and I did not know what to do. I tried all possible advice, but they did not help. This program is free-of-charge. What, have you the same problem? Don't use similar programs. Such programs harm the system, hence the problems occurs in the system. Be careful. I will never use these programs. AVZ has not harmed my Windows system.