Author Topic: google chrome browser kill my system !  (Read 21665 times)

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
google chrome browser kill my system !
« on: January 11, 2015, 08:38:00 am »
I have a major problem since the last formatting of my Windows system so when i done a format my pc then I Immediately began to install some important software on my system, and everything goes okay in the first months of formate, then I know I need to video player software to be installed on my system so I decided to install RealPlayer crap ya During the installation i have noticed that install of a RealPlayer seemed to install Potentially Unwanted Programs like Google’s chrome browser and norton security scan thing crap yo! and that’s not only installation by RealPlayer but now a lot of Other software’s companies began injecting their programs to include Potentially Unwanted Programs in their setup file in order to infection The largest number of computers around the world !  :evil: :angry: https://security.symantec.com/nss/getnss.aspx?langid=ie&venid=sym

so my problem now is my windows system got very hotter and my laptop fan it working hard like a crazy ya and then my windows system got Unexpected shutdown Every hour or less, and sometimes every hour or more !  :thinking: :sad: That happens a lot when I open/use some security software or web browsers software and some of the other Software! and I can’t work in my laptop or do anything a very well ! :sad: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/162987-multi-chromeexe-processes-kill-the-system-resources/#entry924827
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:45:03 am by Gamezertruth »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
Re: Google chrome browser kill my system !
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:59:12 am »
i just got other Unexpected shutdown of my windows system when i have right-click on Google chrome icon in taskbar !  :undecided: :sad:

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: google chrome browser kill my system !
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 05:09:45 pm »
Did you have all of those security programs installed before without any problems ?

Boot up into Safe Mode with Networking and download AdwCleaner http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Click on Scan and when that has completed some items may appear in the lower pane that you can uncheck any that you want to keep.

Click on Report and it will list what it has found and will delete.

Close the Report then click on Clean and after the reboot will produce another report of what it has deleted.

Lower down the AdwCleaner download page you will find a link for Junkware Removal Tool and run this as an added measure.

This will take longer to run but will produce its report on completion, although you don't get any choice in what it will remove.

You will need to uninstall Chrome and that Norton Scanner manually as unwanted they may well be, as legit programs, Chrome at least won't be snagged as a PuP.

I noticed in the Fabar report that you had side by side errors dated for the 1st of Jan.

Side by side errors are caused when two or more programs conflict.

These may be legit programs you have downloaded or because of the unwanted stuff, but lets us know if the laptop continues to shutdown in normal mode after running those scans, then have a look in Event Viewer to see if there are any more side by side errors, or whatever related to the shutdowns.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 01:43:53 pm »
Did you have all of those security programs installed before without any problems ?

yes you are correct  :smiley:

Boot up into Safe Mode with Networking and download AdwCleaner http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Click on Scan and when that has completed some items may appear in the lower pane that you can uncheck any that you want to keep.

Click on Report and it will list what it has found and will delete.

Close the Report then click on Clean and after the reboot will produce another report of what it has deleted.

Lower down the AdwCleaner download page you will find a link for Junkware Removal Tool and run this as an added measure.

This will take longer to run but will produce its report on completion, although you don't get any choice in what it will remove.

ok i will do this right now !

You will need to uninstall Chrome and that Norton Scanner manually as unwanted they may well be, as legit programs, Chrome at least won't be snagged as a PuP.

I noticed in the Fabar report that you had side by side errors dated for the 1st of Jan.

Side by side errors are caused when two or more programs conflict.

These may be legit programs you have downloaded or because of the unwanted stuff, but lets us know if the laptop continues to shutdown in normal mode after running those scans, then have a look in Event Viewer to see if there are any more side by side errors, or whatever related to the shutdowns.

i have to Uninstall Google Chrome browser and Norton Scanner with your uninstaller software and that’s not help and my pc still got Unexpected shutdown when I use the Google Chrome browser! So here are some things you should know where that Google began to develop other browsers belongs to Google Chrome and perhaps it is because of the many flaws of the Google Chrome browser! http://smallbusiness.chron.com/disabling-multiple-processes-google-chrome-33767.html and i don’t know if this will help to fix my Google browser problem ! http://www.howtogeek.com/135300/how-to-troubleshoot-google-chrome-crashes/

other google browser and problem here http://www.ghacks.net/2014/06/18/fix-google-chrome-stopped-working/

and i will post all other logs files later and how to correct side by side errors ? Because of that I have a problem with the system date as I was told Shane before http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php/topic,1643.msg10521.html#msg10521 , the date issue of the system was and still get before and after the formats of system!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:16:48 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 02:37:59 am »
The cross referencing makes it read like opening a couple of different books in the middle and as they go back almost two years, a resume of the problems would have been better and are you still using IE 8 which is the max for XP or are you able to use a later version of IE ?

Without going back through your various threads, I don't know which version of Windows you are using.

Did the How to Geek article allow you to find any programs that are conflicting with Chrome ?

As you appear to get the problems when you try to do anything with Chrome then I would advise you to perform a clean boot to see if you can determine what you have in your Startup Menu that is causing the conflict. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

What exactly are the clock problems you are having ?

Modern CMOS batteries usually last for about 5 years and when a clock fails to maintain the correct time, renewing that is usually the first step - but there would be other symptoms if the CMOS battery was failing.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:01:07 am by Boggin »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 11:34:15 am »
The cross referencing makes it read like opening a couple of different books in the middle and as they go back almost two years, a resume of the problems would have been better and are you still using IE 8 which is the max for XP or are you able to use a later version of IE ?

yes i still using IE web browser version 11 and i don’t I do not remember if the "IE 11 browser" has come with the process of installing Windows system! Earlier I used Windows XP system, and now I use another operating system!

Without going back through your various threads, I don't know which version of Windows you are using.

right now I’m on windows 7 ultimate

Did the How to Geek article allow you to find any programs that are conflicting with Chrome ?

As you appear to get the problems when you try to do anything with Chrome then I would advise you to perform a clean boot to see if you can determine what you have in your Startup Menu that is causing the conflict. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

i think no there is no program for checking a web browser conflicting  :artist: and yes i have problem only when i have to right-clicking on Google Chrome in taskbar or when i go to open Google Chrome and browsing a webpages with it !and i have to go in Task Manager to check the running processes and i find a lot of Google Chrome.exe processes is running which i think it used all my memory Resources

What exactly are the clock problems you are having ?

Modern CMOS batteries usually last for about 5 years and when a clock fails to maintain the correct time, renewing that is usually the first step - but there would be other symptoms if the CMOS battery was failing.

i have a wrong windows date timing displayed in the taskbar so i check that and i got this error (تعذر بدء تشغيل خدمة وقت windows, الرجاء إعادة المحاولة لاحقا,)

and i just Goggling and there no Related topics in Google Search Results

Edit: ps : i have a great tool for time zone ; ) i have test this tool and it fixed my windows date problem ! however the problem is go back again !
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:40:01 am by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 02:54:41 pm »
When your OS is applicable you would have gotten IE 11 through Windows Updates.

I'm like Shane - I can only read English so haven't a clue what that clock error message gave you.

That How to Geek article that you had linked contains a link to checking Chrome for dodgy add-ons and resets as part of the process - did you run that http://www.howtogeek.com/198084/google-launches-software-removal-and-browser-reset-tool-for-chrome/

I'm not sure why you are right clicking the Chrome Taskbar icon unless you want to unpin it, but for it to crash or freeze your computer when you try to open it, sounds like you have something extra with it.

Did AdwCleaner or JRT find anything untoward in the way of PuPs/Toolbars etc.

Can't remember if you've used the Anvi Browser Repair Tool, but it can be effective in sorting out some problems. http://www.anvisoft.com/browser-repair-tool.html

Click on the icons in the left pane and it will show you what it does with the option to edit the repairs, but your problems could stem from the clock not being correct as it can cause chaos with the security certificates - how much is the clock out by and do you have any problems with IE ?

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 01:30:44 pm »
Boggin  :smiley: I will switch the system language to English and come back to you with the results and logs files ! ; )

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 05:11:56 pm »
When your OS is applicable you would have gotten IE 11 through Windows Updates.

I'm like Shane - I can only read English so haven't a clue what that clock error message gave you.

ok , no problem I understand that, so I've switched me system language to English to get this error in English so here is a screenshot for you !  :smiley:

That How to Geek article that you had linked contains a link to checking Chrome for dodgy add-ons and resets as part of the process - did you run that http://www.howtogeek.com/198084/google-launches-software-removal-and-browser-reset-tool-for-chrome/

I'm not sure why you are right clicking the Chrome Taskbar icon unless you want to unpin it, but for it to crash or freeze your computer when you try to open it, sounds like you have something extra with it.

I've tested this Google malware tool and run it but did not find anything suspicious and i have reset my Google Chrome but that isn’t yet help to figure out where the problem is !  :confused: and for "right clicking the Chrome Taskbar icon" i had Google Chrome icon and other browsers icons in the taskbar as in Shortcuts, Since I have installed this software it got installed even in the area of the taskbar. and you are correct it will Cause a crash or freeze of my computer !

Did AdwCleaner or JRT find anything untoward in the way of PuPs/Toolbars etc.

Can't remember if you've used the Anvi Browser Repair Tool, but it can be effective in sorting out some problems. http://www.anvisoft.com/browser-repair-tool.html

Click on the icons in the left pane and it will show you what it does with the option to edit the repairs, but your problems could stem from the clock not being correct as it can cause chaos with the security certificates - how much is the clock out by and do you have any problems with IE ?

yeah AdwCleaner and JRT find some Undesirable objects  :smiley:
yes you already linked this Anvi Browser Repair Tool on my other topic and i have installed it and run it and I have chosen repair the Google Chrome browser only so since i run this tool  i no longer used Google Chrome browser so i don’t know if the problem got fixed or not Because of the use of the Google Chrome browser will cause the unexpected shutdown of Windows system !  :artist:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:30:06 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 07:15:02 am »
I think that probably the best thing you can do with this is to reinstall Win 7, but download MiniToolBox - you may as well check all of the boxes and post its output, although it's the installed programs and errors that I'm interested in. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

The output opens in Notepad so you can right click in a blank space in the text area, click on Select all - right click and select Copy and then Paste into the Reply box.

If you feel you need another media player other than Windows Media Player - try VLC - choose Custom Install if it gives that option and look for any check boxes for unwanted bundled software http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html - and ensure you download the correct version.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2015, 10:35:59 am »
i will look into about formatting my system if i have a time  :artist: so here the minitoolbox log file and i have download the vlc player and it tell my that it Unknown Publisher so i have Cancellation of installing the software.

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 30-11-2014
Ran by b (administrator) on 29-01-2015 at 21:27:08
Running from "C:\Users\b\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate  Service Pack 1 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1   localhost

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet = Local Area Connection (Connected)
Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter = Wireless Network Connection (Hardware not present)
TAP-Windows Adapter V9 = Local Area Connection 2 (Media disconnected)
TAP Adapter V9 for Private Tunnel = Local Area Connection 3 (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : b-PC
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : Home

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : TAP-Windows Adapter V9
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-FF-6D-92-FD-69
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : TAP Adapter V9 for Private Tunnel
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-FF-D5-44-F8-68

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : Home
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 60-EB-69-D8-0F-07
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::adcf:61b7:c09:16a8%13(Preferred)
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.2(Preferred)
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:43:00 AM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Friday, January 30, 2015 9:09:11 PM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 442559337
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1B-95-4E-74-90-00-4E-61-02-D5
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled
Server:  MyRouter
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2a00:1450:4006:804::2000

Pinging google.com [216.58.210.238] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 216.58.210.238: bytes=32 time=95ms TTL=53
Reply from 216.58.210.238: bytes=32 time=97ms TTL=53

Ping statistics for 216.58.210.238:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 95ms, Maximum = 97ms, Average = 96ms
Server:  MyRouter
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  98.138.253.109

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=244ms TTL=48
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=238ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109:
    Minimum = 238ms, Maximum = 244ms, Average = 241ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
 15...00 ff 6d 92 fd 69 ......TAP-Windows Adapter V9
 14...00 ff d5 44 f8 68 ......TAP Adapter V9 for Private Tunnel
 13...60 eb 69 d8 0f 07 ......Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0      192.168.1.1      192.168.1.2     20
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
      192.168.1.0    255.255.255.0         On-link       192.168.1.2    276
      192.168.1.2  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.2    276
    192.168.1.255  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.2    276
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link       192.168.1.2    276
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.2    276
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
 13    276 fe80::/64                On-link
 13    276 fe80::adcf:61b7:c09:16a8/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 13    276 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\system32\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 13 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 14 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 15 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 16 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 17 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 18 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 19 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 20 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 21 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 22 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 23 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 24 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 25 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 26 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 27 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 28 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (01/29/2015 09:27:09 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: plugin-container.exe, version: 35.0.1.5500, time stamp: 0x54c1f9f3
Faulting module name: mozalloc.dll, version: 35.0.1.5500, time stamp: 0x54c1f224
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00001425
Faulting process id: 0x240
Faulting application start time: 0xplugin-container.exe0
Faulting application path: plugin-container.exe1
Faulting module path: plugin-container.exe2
Report Id: plugin-container.exe3

Error: (01/29/2015 09:25:26 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: oshidfui.exe, version: 1.3.172.0, time stamp: 0x53454fe7
Faulting module name: oshidfui.exe, version: 1.3.172.0, time stamp: 0x53454fe7
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x001c393c
Faulting process id: 0x10bc
Faulting application start time: 0xoshidfui.exe0
Faulting application path: oshidfui.exe1
Faulting module path: oshidfui.exe2
Report Id: oshidfui.exe3

Error: (01/29/2015 09:20:46 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: oshidfui.exe, version: 1.3.172.0, time stamp: 0x53454fe7
Faulting process id: 0x16dc

Error: (01/29/2015 09:15:26 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xb88

Error: (01/29/2015 09:10:54 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x650

Error: (01/29/2015 09:50:35 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xd38

Error: (01/29/2015 09:45:19 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x398

Error: (01/29/2015 09:40:21 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xbf8

Error: (01/29/2015 09:35:19 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0xf60

Error: (01/29/2015 09:30:19 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x16dc

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/29/2015 08:19:25 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
zlnimc

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (01/29/2015 09:27:09 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: plugin-container.exe35.0.1.550054c1f9f3mozalloc.dll35.0.1.550054c1f224800000030000142524001d03beec65f83e1C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exeC:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\mozalloc.dll6eca007e-a7e4-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:25:26 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393c10bc01d03bf0e431dfbeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe31a62afe-a7e4-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:20:46 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393c16dc01d03bf0316ced63C:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe8af76c41-a7e3-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:15:26 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393cb8801d03bef7e907b0fC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.execc0589a2-a7e2-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:10:54 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393c65001d03bc2c73e3f89C:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe2a0a5274-a7e2-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:50:35 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393cd3801d03b8fcd0914ecC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe1ffffa94-a783-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:45:19 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393c39801d03b8f1a38b0b6C:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe6386c258-a782-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:40:21 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393cbf801d03b8e67684c80C:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeb1e804cb-a781-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:35:19 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393cf6001d03b8db4986df4C:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exefde829c6-a780-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

Error: (01/29/2015 09:30:19 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe7oshidfui.exe1.3.172.053454fe740000015001c393c16dc01d03b8d01c7ff8cC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exeC:\Program Files\OSHI\Defender\oshidfui.exe4b14ae1e-a780-11e4-8e9f-60eb69d80f07

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.289
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\ELAMBKUP\klelam.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.289
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\ELAMBKUP\klelam.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.279

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.269

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.239
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\KLELAMX86\klelam.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.229
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\KLELAMX86\klelam.sys because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.229

Date: 2014-09-12 20:38:50.209

Leawo Video Editor version  2.6.0.0 (HKLM\...\{29312768-5795-483C-805A-7D01B8FC7C0E}_is1) (Version:  - )
=========================== Installed Programs ============================
9-lab Removal Tool (HKLM\...\9-lab Removal Tool) (Version:  - )
ACDSee 17 (HKLM\...\{A47900DC-2011-46C8-8E07-5BDD9D83DE47}) (Version: 17.1.68 - ACD Systems International Inc.)
ACDSee 18 (HKLM\...\{6D0F6DF4-553E-43CD-AA95-69AB3644A8FF}) (Version: 18.0.0.225 - ACD Systems International Inc.)
ACDSee Photo Editor 6 (HKLM\...\ACDSee Photo Editor 6) (Version: 6.0.359 - ACD Systems of America Inc)
ACDSee Video Studio (HKLM\...\ACDSee_acdVStudio) (Version: 1.0.0.54 - ACD Systems International Inc.)
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 15.0.0.356 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (Version: 15.0.0.356 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Creative Cloud (HKLM\...\Adobe Creative Cloud) (Version: 2.7.1.418 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 16 ActiveX (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 16.0.0.296 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 16 NPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 16.0.0.296 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 16 PPAPI (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player PPAPI) (Version: 16.0.0.296 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (HKLM\...\chc.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1) (Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Help Manager (Version: 4.0.244 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
ADS Scanner 2 (HKLM\...\ADS Scanner 2) (Version: 2 - Pointstone Software, LLC)
Alarm Clock Pro (HKLM\...\{F8240277-FBC4-487C-91D2-2ADB92AB4136}) (Version: 9.6 - Koingo Software, Inc.)
AMS Photo Effects 3.15 (HKLM\...\AMS Photo Effects_is1) (Version:  - AMS Software)
Anvi Browser Repair Tool (HKLM\...\Anvi Browser Repair Tool) (Version: 2.0 - Anvisoft)
Anvsoft Photo Slideshow Maker Platinum 5.58 (HKLM\...\Anvsoft Photo Slideshow Maker Platinum) (Version: 5.58 - Anvsoft, Inc.)
Any Video Converter Ultimate 5.7.7 (HKLM\...\Any Video Converter Ultimate_is1) (Version:  - Any-Video-Converter.com)
Apple Software Update (HKLM\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6 (HKLM\...\{8DE40268-220A-4AF6-90EC-09966CBE8772}) (Version:  - ArcSoft)
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6 (HKLM\...\{F95BCC10-FDA6-45BC-9AEC-C4CCCB385844}) (Version: 6.0.5.182 - ArcSoft)
Atheros Client Installation Program (HKLM\...\{28006915-2739-4EBE-B5E8-49B25D32EB33}) (Version: 7.0 - Atheros)
aTube Catcher version 3.8 (HKLM\...\{D43B360E-722D-421B-BC77-20B9E0F8B6CD}_is1) (Version: 3.8 - DsNET Corp)
AviSynth 2.5 (HKLM\...\AviSynth) (Version:  - )
AVS Video Editor 7.0 (HKLM\...\AVS Video Editor_is1) (Version: 7.0.1.258 - Online Media Technologies Ltd.)
BB FlashBack Pro 4 (HKLM\...\BB FlashBack Pro 4) (Version: 4.1.13.3394 - Blueberry)
BB FlashBack Pro 5 (HKLM\...\BB FlashBack Pro 5) (Version: 5.4.0.3442 - Blueberry)
Broadcom Gigabit NetLink Controller (HKLM\...\{A84DB02B-9C2B-4272-9D2D-A80E00A56513}) (Version: 14.2.4.2 - Broadcom Corporation)
Bunifu Sniper Anti-Malware 2014 (HKLM\...\Bunifu Sniper Anti-Malware 2014 1.0.0) (Version: 1.0.0 - Bunifu Technologies)
Bunifu Sniper Anti-Malware 2014 (Version: 1.0.0 - Bunifu Technologies) Hidden
C3D (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
C3DHelp (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Camtasia Studio 8 (HKLM\...\{765AD29A-7EF5-4456-8F6F-83467E52AB52}) (Version: 8.4.3.1792 - TechSmith Corporation)
CaptureWizPro 5.40 (HKLM\...\CaptureWiz) (Version:  - )
Cisco EAP-FAST Module (HKLM\...\{64BF0187-F3D2-498B-99EA-163AF9AE6EC9}) (Version: 2.2.14 - Cisco Systems, Inc.)
Cisco LEAP Module (HKLM\...\{51C7AD07-C3F6-4635-8E8A-231306D810FE}) (Version: 1.0.19 - Cisco Systems, Inc.)
Cisco PEAP Module (HKLM\...\{ED5776D5-59B4-46B7-AF81-5F2D94D7C640}) (Version: 1.1.6 - Cisco Systems, Inc.)
Clean Space 2014.00 (HKLM\...\Clean Space 2014) (Version:  - )
CleanUp! (HKLM\...\CleanUp!) (Version:  - )
Clocks-Sounds (remove only) (HKLM\...\Clocks-Sounds) (Version: 1.70 - Liberty's)
Comodo Dragon (HKLM\...\Comodo Dragon) (Version: 33.1.0.1 - Comodo)
Connectivity Fixer (HKLM\...\{F053A091-E262-41C2-A36A-39352E1F8E8B}) (Version: 1.2.0 - Badosoft)
Contents (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 (Version: 7.0.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 TBYB (HKLM\...\InstallShield_{218D2E7E-37A9-4B5D-B4A1-13FD6B8B9D17}) (Version: 7.0.0 - Corel Corporation)
Corel KPT Collection (HKLM\...\_{B16DC136-9583-4C54-BE27-F001BBC546B1}) (Version: 1.0.0.109 - Corel Corporation)
Corel KPT Collection (Version: 1.0.0.109 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel MotionStudio 3D 1.0 (HKLM\...\_{CC9512A6-8BF7-4FD5-BCCF-05F6FCD19961}) (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation)
Corel Painter 2015 - IPM (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel Painter 2015 - IPM Content (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel Painter 2015 (HKLM\...\_{C4A2AABC-6E81-47DD-9AF4-14C9020F667F}) (Version: 14.0.0.728 - Corel Corporation)
Corel PaintShop Pro X7  (HKLM\...\_{176F50D6-6857-49CE-B731-65F757EE3F0D}) (Version: 17.1.0.72 - Corel Corporation)
Corel PaintShop Pro X7 (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 (HKLM\...\_{77B3BEA9-835C-4DDF-BCE7-1510271E4E37}) (Version: 17.1.0.22 - Corel Corporation)
Creative Content (Version: 1.0.0.114 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
CyberLink AudioDirector 4 (Version: 4.0.3522.0 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink ColorDirector 2 (Version: 2.0.2315.0 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector 12 (HKLM\...\InstallShield_{E1646825-D391-42A0-93AA-27FA810DA093}) (Version: 12.0.2930.0 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector 12 (Version: 12.0.2930.0 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector 13 (HKLM\...\{BA385AFC-00B1-417C-8C20-74B996EF3AF0}) (Version: 13.0.2104.0 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate Suite 2 (HKLM\...\InstallShield_{4203EA37-6F40-424F-BDBE-52DA526CF44C}) (Version: 2.0 - CyberLink Corp.)
Defraggler (HKLM\...\Defraggler) (Version: 2.18 - Piriform)
DHTML Editing Component (HKLM\...\{2EA870FA-585F-4187-903D-CB9FFD21E2E0}) (Version: 6.02.0001 - Microsoft Corporation)
DivX Setup (HKLM\...\DivX Setup) (Version: 2.7.0.31 - DivX, LLC)
Epic Privacy Browser (HKCU\...\Epic) (Version: 39.0.2171.99 - Epic)
ERUNT 1.1j (HKLM\...\ERUNT_is1) (Version:  - Lars Hederer)
ESET Online Scanner v3 (HKLM\...\ESET Online Scanner) (Version:  - )
Everything 1.2.1.371 (HKLM\...\Everything) (Version:  - )
FontTwister 1.4 (HKLM\...\FontTwister) (Version: 1.4 - Neuber GmbH)
Free Alarm Clock 3.1.0 (HKLM\...\{8ED5A2F1-338F-4608-8AF7-BCD1ADC1E1F7}_is1) (Version: 3.1 - Comfort Software Group)
Free Desktop Clock 3.0 (HKLM\...\Free Desktop Clock_is1) (Version:  - Drive Software Company)
Free Shortcut Fix 2.0.1 (HKLM\...\Free Shortcut Fix_is1) (Version:  - FreeShortcutFix Co., Ltd.)
Free Video Editor version 1.4.5.923 (HKLM\...\Free Video Editor_is1) (Version: 1.4.5.923 - DVDVideoSoft Ltd.)
Google Chrome (HKLM\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 40.0.2214.93 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
GPM Clam Antivirus v14 (HKLM\...\GPMClamAV) (Version:  - )
Gtk# for .Net 2.12.10 (HKLM\...\{550B72C4-F404-4812-971F-947E835A877E}) (Version: 2.12.10 - Novell, Inc.)
HD Tune Pro 5.50 (HKLM\...\HD Tune Pro_is1) (Version:  - EFD Software)
herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner (HKLM\...\herdProtectScan) (Version: 1.0 - Reason Company Software Inc.)
Hideman 3.2.0.0 (HKLM\...\Hideman) (Version: 3.2.0.0 - )
ICA (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
ICA (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
ICA (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
IconHandler 32 bit (Version: 2.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
ImTOO Movie Maker 6 (HKCU\...\ImTOO Movie Maker 6) (Version: 6.6.0.20120823 - ImTOO)
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate (HKCU\...\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate) (Version: 7.8.5.20141031 - ImTOO)
ImTOO Video Editor 2 (HKCU\...\ImTOO Video Editor 2) (Version: 2.2.0.20120901 - ImTOO)
inSSIDer 4 (HKLM\...\{23A7D3D7-D312-4549-B349-2226AF6C6A83}) (Version: 4.1.0.60 - MetaGeek, LLC)
Intel(R) Control Center (HKLM\...\{F8A9085D-4C7A-41a9-8A77-C8998A96C421}) (Version: 1.2.1.1007 - Intel Corporation)
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (HKLM\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 8.15.10.2202 - Intel Corporation)
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (HKLM\...\{3E29EE6C-963A-4aae-86C1-DC237C4A49FC}) (Version: 9.6.0.1014 - Intel Corporation)
IPM_C3D (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
IPM_PSP_COM (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
IPM_VS_Pro (Version: 17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Itibiti RTC (Version: 0.0.1 - Itibiti Inc) Hidden
Java 8 Update 25 (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83218025F0}) (Version: 8.0.250 - Oracle Corporation)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.8.25.18 - Oracle Corporation) Hidden
Kaspersky Security Scan (HKLM\...\InstallWIX_{D1282694-0693-41A8-ABC1-6D1FFC1F65C5}) (Version: 15.0.0.380 - Kaspersky Lab)
Kaspersky Security Scan (Version: 15.0.0.380 - Kaspersky Lab) Hidden
Kepard (HKLM\...\Kepard) (Version:  - Kepard)
KNCTR (HKLM\...\Itibiti_is1) (Version:  - Itibiti Inc.)
LameACM (HKLM\...\LameACM) (Version:  - )
Leawo Video Editor (HKLM\...\{BED0B2F1-BEBF-433F-B224-652C29ABE7EF}) (Version: 6.00.000 - Leawo)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.4.1028 (HKLM\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.4.1028 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
MediaDrug (HKLM\...\4C6927B3-61F1-4EBF-A5C7-68B60E4F40B9) (Version: 1.9 - MediaDrug)
mediAvatar Video Editor  (HKCU\...\mediAvatar Video Editor ) (Version: 2.2.0.20120901 - mediAvatar)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Security Client (Version: 4.6.0305.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Security Essentials (HKLM\...\Microsoft Security Client) (Version: 4.6.305.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.31211.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729 (HKLM\...\{527BBE2F-1FED-3D8B-91CB-4DB0F838E69E}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version:  - )
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.51106 (HKLM\...\{8e70e4e1-06d7-470b-9f74-a51bef21088e}) (Version: 11.0.51106.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 (Version: 11.0.61030 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 (Version: 11.0.61030 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ Run Time  Lib Setup (HKLM\...\{AAF4238F-7C29-451D-9925-C753271A5728}) (Version: 1.0.0 - Microsoft)
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Adobe) Hidden
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86 (Version: 1.00.0000 - Adobe) Hidden
Moo0 منظف القرص 1.23 (HKLM\...\Moo0 DiskCleaner) (Version:  - )
Movavi Video Editor (HKLM\...\Movavi Video Editor 9) (Version: 9.6.2 - Movavi)
Movie DVD Maker 3.01 (HKLM\...\AnvSoft Movie DVD Maker_is1) (Version:  - AnvSoft, Inc.)
moviEZ HD (HKLM\...\{C9A19BDE-1B32-0EC3-4A30-3CA66B01ECDC}) (Version: 8.0.1.26438 - Sony Creative Software Inc.)
Mozilla Firefox 35.0.1 (x86 en-US) (HKLM\...\Mozilla Firefox 35.0.1 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 35.0.1 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 35.0 - Mozilla)
MSVCRT Redists (Version: 1.0 - Sony Creative Software Inc.) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (HKLM\...\{196467F1-C11F-4F76-858B-5812ADC83B94}) (Version: 4.30.2100.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2758694) (HKLM\...\{1D95BA90-F4F8-47EC-A882-441C99D30C1E}) (Version: 4.30.2117.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
NewBlue Video Essentials for PowerDirector (HKLM\...\NewBlue Video Essentials for Cyberlink) (Version: 3.0 - NewBlue)
NewBlue Video Essentials for Windows (HKLM\...\NewBlue Video Essentials for Windows) (Version: 3.0 - NewBlue)
Nexus 14.11 (HKLM\...\Winstep Xtreme_is1) (Version:  - )
Norton Security Scan (HKLM\...\NSS) (Version: 4.0.3.27 - Symantec Corporation)
OpenAL (HKLM\...\OpenAL) (Version:  - )
OSHI Defender (HKLM\...\{BFF9884D-D4B1-4FF8-A4CB-0A14060E1E02}) (Version: 1.3.172 - Aveas Limited)
paint.net (HKLM\...\{F509C1F4-0029-49F9-B145-A4C4E8DF4819}) (Version: 4.0.3 - dotPDN LLC)
Painter 2015 - Content (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - Core (Version: 14 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - CT (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - DE (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - EN (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - FR (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - Painter (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Painter 2015 - Setup Files (Version: 14.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Panda Cloud Cleaner (HKLM\...\{92B2B132-C7F0-43DC-921A-4493C04F78A4}_is1) (Version: 1.0.107 - Panda Security)
Photo-Brush 5.30 (HKLM\...\Photo-Brush_is1) (Version: Photo-Brush 5.30 - Mediachance Corp.)
PhotoImpact X3 (HKLM\...\InstallShield_{15803703-25FA-4C01-A062-3F4A59937E87}) (Version: 13.0 - Corel)
PhotoImpact X3 (Version: 13.0 - Corel) Hidden
Photolightning (HKLM\...\Photolightning) (Version: 5.51 - Photolightning)
Photomizer Retro (HKLM\...\{41B5224D-7853-4EA5-0001-C8949A33B608}) (Version: 2.0.14.106 - Engelmann Media GmbH)
PhoXo (HKLM\...\PhoXo) (Version: 8.3.0.0 - PhoXo)
PIXresizer (HKLM\...\PIXresizer_is1) (Version: 2.0.8 - Bluefive software)
PlayFree Browser (HKCU\...\PlayFreeBrowser) (Version: 4.0.3.7 - MyPlayCity, Inc.)
Privacy Eraser (HKLM\...\{CB5AC03C-B8AD-980F-998E-51969A6DFC9F}_is1) (Version: 3.4.0.1122 - Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.)
PrivateTunnel (HKLM\...\PrivateTunnel) (Version: 2.3.10.2 - OpenVPN Technologies)
PSPPContent (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
PSPPHelp (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
QuickTime 7 (HKLM\...\{111EE7DF-FC45-40C7-98A7-753AC46B12FB}) (Version: 7.75.80.95 - Apple Inc.)
QupZilla 1.8.5 (HKLM\...\QupZilla) (Version: 1.8.5 - QupZilla Team)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.6156 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Recool SWF to HTML5 Converter (HKLM\...\{22327931-4B09-4D21-8D25-620B6B476095}_is1) (Version:  - Recool Software Co., LTD)
Restore Point Creator version 2.4 (HKLM\...\{CC48DE1C-8EC2-43BC-9201-29701CD9AE13}_is1) (Version: 2.4 - )
SanityCheck 3.00 (HKLM\...\SanityCheck_is1) (Version:  - Resplendence Software Projects Sp.)
SeaTools for Windows (HKLM\...\SeaTools for Windows) (Version:  - Seagate Technology)
Secure Hunter Anti-Malware Free Edition version 1.0.0.300 (HKLM\...\E32E9E8D-BCF7-4763-BD25-121500F05460_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.300 - SecureHunter, LLC.)
Setup (Version: 1.0.0.252 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Setup (Version: 17.0.0.199 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Setup (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Share (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
Should I Remove It (HKCU\...\Should I Remove It 1.0.4) (Version: 1.0.4 - Reason Software Company Inc.)
Should I Remove It (Version: 1.0.4 - Reason Software Company Inc.) Hidden
simplitec simplicheck (HKLM\...\{1F52F36E-895D-4E01-B4D4-E23C4FA4193B}) (Version: 1.3.10.0 - simplitec GmbH)
Smart Photo Editor Trial (HKLM\...\SmartPhotoEditor1Trial_is1) (Version: 1.20 - Anthropics Technology Ltd.)
Sony Photo Go 1.0 (HKLM\...\{E3BE5DF1-0D65-4774-904E-0192ABF29AF9}) (Version: 1.0.123 - Sony)
Sothink Flash Downloader for Browser (HKLM\...\{888DEFB8-CFCE-43FE-A7C8-9B18C4450719}_is1) (Version:  - SourceTec Software Co., LTD)
Sothink SWF Catcher (HKLM\...\{49273419-5179-4866-9F71-5CF346F302CF}_is1) (Version: 2.6 - SourceTec Software Co., LTD)
Sothink SWF Decompiler (HKLM\...\{BCDB856C-D247-4DEE-9132-89C02F4D6B8C}_is1) (Version: 7.4 - SourceTec Software Co., LTD)
Sothink SWF Editor (HKLM\...\{0BF1DE3D-31B9-417F-A915-4BCC5AAEE3CD}_is1) (Version: 1.3 - SourceTec Software Co., LTD)
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 (HKLM\...\{BC208D90-4643-11E3-987B-F04DA23A5C58}) (Version: 10.0.252 - Sony)
Spy Emergency (HKLM\...\Spy Emergency_is1) (Version:  - NETGATE Technologies s.r.o.)
SUPERAntiSpyware (HKLM\...\{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}) (Version: 6.0.1170 - SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SWiSH Max4 (HKLM\...\SWiSH Max4) (Version: 10.10.29.100 - SWiSHzone.com)
ThunderSoft Flash to HTML5 Converter (2.3.2.0) (HKLM\...\ThunderSoft Flash to HTML5 Converter_is1) (Version: 2.3.2.0 - ThunderSoft)
Total Privacy 6 (HKLM\...\Total Privacy 6) (Version: 6.5.0.350 - Pointstone Software, LLC)
Trojan Remover 6.9.1 (HKLM\...\Trojan Remover_is1) (Version: 6.9.1 - Simply Super Software)
Tweak-7 (HKLM\...\Tweak-7) (Version: 1.0 build 1220 - Totalidea Software)
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup (HKLM\...\Tweaking.com - Registry Backup) (Version: 1.10.0 - Tweaking.com)
UltraSnap PRO 3.3 (HKLM\...\UltraSnap PRO_is1) (Version:  - Mediachance)
UsbFix (HKLM\...\Usbfix) (Version: 7.807 - El Desaparecido - www.usbfix.net - www.sosvirus.net)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (Version: 1.2.0 - DivX, Inc) Hidden
Virus Effect Remover© (HKLM\...\Virus Effect Remover - Version 3.2.2.26_20100312_is1) (Version: 3.2.2.26 - Virus Secure Lab®)
VSClassic (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
VSO Video Converter 1 (HKLM\...\{{5289246A-D537-4823-88C2-38C17840E45A}_is1) (Version: 1.5.0.10 - VSO Software)
VSPro (Version: 17.0.0.249 - Corel Corporation) Hidden
WeatherBug® (HKLM\...\WeatherBug®) (Version: 10.0.7.4 - Earth Networks, Inc.)
WhoCrashed 5.02 (HKLM\...\WhoCrashed_is1) (Version:  - Resplendence Software Projects Sp.)
Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2014 v2.3 (HKLM\...\Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2014 v2.3_is1) (Version: v2.3 - )
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series (HKLM\...\Windows Media Encoder 9) (Version:  - )
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series (Version: 9.00.2980 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) (HKLM\...\WinRAR archiver) (Version: 5.20.4 - win.rar GmbH)
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe(Build 6.2.0.0) (HKLM\...\Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe_is1) (Version: 6.2.0.0 - Wondershare Software Co.,Ltd.)
Wondershare Video Editor(Build 5.0.0) (HKLM\...\Wondershare Video Editor_is1) (Version:  - Wondershare Software)
Xara 3D Maker 7 (HKLM\...\MAGIX_{19B9DAD6-5E6E-4B80-8EFE-314B5638D6D4}) (Version: 7.0.0.442 - Xara Group Ltd)
Xara 3D Maker 7 (Version: 7.0.0.442 - Xara Group Ltd) Hidden
Your Uninstaller! 7 (HKLM\...\YU2010_is1) (Version: 7.5.2013.2 - URSoft, Inc.)
Youtube Downloader HD v. 2.9.9.21 (HKLM\...\Youtube Downloader HD_is1) (Version:  - YoutubeDownloaderHD.com)
دعم تطبيق Apple (HKLM\...\{46F044A5-CE8B-4196-984E-5BD6525E361D}) (Version: 2.3.6 - Apple Inc.)
?5? (HKCU\...\?5?) (Version: 5.2.2 - ????(??)????)

========================= Devices: ================================

Name: 1.3M HD WebCam
Description: USB Video Device
Class Guid: {6bdd1fc6-810f-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: usbvideo
Problem: : This device is disabled. (Code 22)
Resolution: In Device Manager, click "Action", and then click "Enable Device". This starts the Enable Device wizard. Follow the instructions.

Name: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Description: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: tunnel
Problem: : This device cannot start. (Code10)
Resolution: Device failed to start. Click "Update Driver" to update the drivers for this device.
On the "General Properties" tab of the device, click "Troubleshoot" to start the troubleshooting wizard.

Name: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
Description: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Broadcom
Service: BCM43XX
Problem: : This device is disabled. (Code 22)
Resolution: In Device Manager, click "Action", and then click "Enable Device". This starts the Enable Device wizard. Follow the instructions.

Name:
Description:
Class Guid:
Manufacturer:
Service:
Problem: : The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
Resolution: To install the drivers for this device, click "Update Driver", which starts the Hardware Update wizard.

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 41%
Total physical RAM: 2806.81 MB
Available physical RAM: 1650.38 MB
Total Pagefile: 5611.91 MB
Available Pagefile: 4265.81 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1938.59 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:117.09 GB) (Free:14.18 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: () (Fixed) (Total:180.9 GB) (Free:9.86 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\B-PC

Administrator            b                        Guest                   

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

No minidump file found

========================= Restore Points ==================================

28-01-2015 21:16:05 System Checkpoint made by System Restore Point Creator
29-01-2015 18:09:34 System Checkpoint made by System Restore Point Creator

**** End of log ****
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:37:51 am by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2015, 03:49:25 pm »
I'd like Shane to have a look at those Event Log and System errors to see what he makes of them and I think you should review the amount of programs you have installed in C: as you only have about 12% free space left.

There's no need to have ESET Scanner or Norton Security Scanner installed and if you have no intention of using Chrome, then you can dump that as well.

Is Your Uninstaller a 3rd party uninstaller program - if it is then use that to uninstall unnecessary programs.

Go Start - type disk cleanup - right click on Disk Cleanup and select Run as administrator.

That may free up a few GB as well.

If after running that, go Start - type %temp% and press enter and if that is still heavily populated, you can use Organize - Select all - Organize - Delete to clean out that folder.

After having a clean out, do a defrag.

VLC is safe but given the shortage of space you have left in C: I would leave it.

Is there any particular reason why you have your Wireless adapter disabled or drivers uninstalled ?

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 12:19:11 pm »
Is there any particular reason why you have your Wireless adapter disabled or drivers uninstalled ?

yes Because I've switched to wired Connection and i have to Disabling Wireless adapter  :smiley: and i will work in the rest of your Post but i need Shane help too !  :smiley:

edit : ps : your post 11 http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php/topic,2707.msg18614.html#msg18614
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:24:37 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2015, 12:49:36 pm »
I noticed Shane had dropped in yesterday and thought he would have had a look, unless he was pushed for time ?

In Event Viewer when you click on those events, clicking on the blue online help link can sometimes give more info on them as well as possible solutions - but there seems to be quite a lot going on.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2015, 01:32:47 pm »
no problem i can Waiting for Shane return so Should we continue to figure out about the problem and what the next to do ? can you post Instructions on how to get Event Viewer log and sfc/scannow log? i will do a sfc/scannow check right now ! :smiley:

edit : a check disk already run it today !  :artist:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:42:49 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 01:57:06 pm »
This article includes the command to view the sfc /scannow CBS log http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-run-system-file-checker-analyze-its-logs-in-windows-7-vista but you would only need to do this if it reports it is unable to repair some files, although if it reports it has successfully repaired, then that will show details of which were corrupt.

For Event Viewer go Start - type eventvwr and press enter.

When it has read the logs click on Error in the top pane, click on View All Instances of This Event in the lower right pane and then look for the Errors time stamped in the MiniToolBox report.

To post the details of each, click on them then on Copy/Copy details as text in the lower right pane and then you can paste them into the Reply box.

For the System errors, click on the arrow next to Windows Logs then on System and look for those time stamped ones.

As there were quite a few, you may have to use more than one reply.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:16:57 pm by Boggin »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 05:28:59 pm »
thank Boggin and here is the log

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 01:42:42 am »
I'll leave those for Shane to look through, but what did the chkdsk or sfc /scannow report ?

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 01:55:54 pm »
ok Boggin . chkdsk and sfc /scannow report nothing all going okay no error found !