Author Topic: (solved) Microsoft windows media player got corrupted all time  (Read 8820 times)

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
(solved) Microsoft windows media player got corrupted all time
« on: February 01, 2015, 05:13:13 pm »
Today I have a new problem which occurs the first time, so I have a windows media player, I try to play music files, but there is an error message comes up when I get on the failure of windows media player and i Goggling and find a Microsoft windows media player fix tool http://support.microsoft.com/mats/windows_media_player_diagnostic i have download this fix tool and run it and got all Microsoft windows media player fixed ! :smiley: and i close the Microsoft windows media player and re open it and Gets corrupted for the second time and etc ! so i had to run this fix tool a lot to get my music files to working alright ?  :tongue: :sad: so Something is targeting Microsoft windows media player and makes damage of it !
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:35:14 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Microsoft windows media player got corrupted all time
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 01:10:23 pm »
Is there anything recorded in Event Viewer or Reliability history ?

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 02:30:04 pm »
I do not know but the new getsysteminfo tool it includes Event Viewer option ! so re-checked my log file here http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php/topic,2707.msg18649.html#msg18649 and let my know if there no Event Viewer log 1  :wink:

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 04:59:38 pm »
I am getting confused on who I am helping and have doing what with so many different posts lol

I have seen that you have a lot of problems on your system based on the number of posts for different things. I cant remember at all what I have had you try yet to find out what is going on, bad hardware? Messed up windows install? Have you done a repair install? Have you checked properly, for bad sectors, have you tested the memory?

I am trying hard to answer posts today, but my 4 girls are all sick, and starting today I have been going down hill, feeling worse by the hour. I want to go lay in bed, but I only have a few posts left. So please do those tests for me if you havent already and I will try my best to get back to you in a day or so, depending how long I feel like crap.

Take care!

Shane

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 03:29:09 pm »
Is there anything recorded in Event Viewer or Reliability history ?

yes there is however my Microsoft windows media player problem now is got solved as Shane Told me to do this test! in Reply #3  :wink:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:46:00 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 03:29:27 pm »
I am getting confused on who I am helping and have doing what with so many different posts lol

I have seen that you have a lot of problems on your system based on the number of posts for different things. I cant remember at all what I have had you try yet to find out what is going on, bad hardware? Messed up windows install? Have you done a repair install? Have you checked properly, for bad sectors, have you tested the memory?

I am trying hard to answer posts today, but my 4 girls are all sick, and starting today I have been going down hill, feeling worse by the hour. I want to go lay in bed, but I only have a few posts left. So please do those tests for me if you havent already and I will try my best to get back to you in a day or so, depending how long I feel like crap.

Take care!

Shane

You are absolutely correct, I have a lot of problems on this computer recently and I think the reason is plenty of installed software! It was, I believe that these problems are not related to hardware or memory but this laptop is new too as the other laptop that we have it ! and i was trying to fix a problem with Microsoft windows media player and Google browser ! so here what i have done yesterday  :artist: i had to do a repair install of windows and bang the Microsoft windows media player problem and other problem all they got fixed by doing a repair install ! :smiley: thats the first time i do a repair install  :smiley: and it take 3 Hours to finish repair install  :tongue:

and after windows boot-up i got my Installed programs to go to become corrupted, so some programs can not be open and error messages appear (access is denied) I came in my mind that should I do check disk and sfc/scannow and this find corrupted files after i do a repair install and It was repaired successfully but still can not open some of my programs So I had to run your Your greatest Windows Repair (All in One) program's (all repairs  Have been selected) and yeah all access is denied error and others systems Messed up got it fixed by your own hot Windows Repair (All in One) program's !  :smiley: :cheesy: :wink: :tongue:

thank you Shane for all your help and thank to Boggin for help my out on !  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:10:35 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: (solved) Microsoft windows media player got corrupted all time
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 01:11:07 pm »
and after windows boot-up i got my Installed programs to go to become corrupted, so some programs can not be open and error messages appear (access is denied) I came in my mind that should I do check disk and sfc/scannow and this find corrupted files after i do a repair install and It was repaired successfully but still can not open some of my programs So I had to run your Your greatest Windows Repair (All in One) program's (all repairs  Have been selected) and yeah all access is denied error and others systems Messed up got it fixed by your own hot Windows Repair (All in One) program's !

Good to hear it got you fixed up :-D

Shane