Author Topic: I need to say... I FREAKING LOVEEE YOU!!!  (Read 5777 times)

Offline Just_a_girly_gamer

• View Profile
I need to say... I FREAKING LOVEEE YOU!!!
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »
Ok I might not lovvvve you but this tweak thing I had lil faith in this afternoon when a friend showed it to me as I for the past 3 day have been facedesking like a mofo... I had something going on with crackling sound when I would listen to anything and then boom huge system lag... I did everything pages and pages of what googles had told me to. Nothing worked at all... In tears with a hammer standing over pc (lil dramatic here but was in tears jus minus hammer lol) I heard the crackly ding of FB and my friend saying jus try this and see. Sooo I did and it worked and fixed some stuff I knew was messed up but wasnt sure how to safely take care of it and some stuff I had no clue! This thing is like butter now! I am happily listening to my tunes and everything is good. Tysm for this program! You saved me from funny farm, padded room biz.. Hopefully this fix stays put. Thanks again I HIGHLY recommend <3

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: I need to say... I FREAKING LOVEEE YOU!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 10:50:53 am »
Always good to hear I saved someone from the funny farm :-)

Shane

Offline Just_a_girly_gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 05:20:00 am »
Yea you def did and some friends too! I been sharing this with anyone who will listen for sure. Hopefully they will post some feedback as I have asked them to. 3 so far have squealed at me thanking me... I told em not to thank me but come thank the master mind of this thing. Anyways thanks again for this still doing great a couple days later.  :cheesy:

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 12:33:59 pm »
Awesome, and thank you :-)

Shane