Author Topic: Repair Help Needed!  (Read 7566 times)

Offline Antique

• View Profile
Repair Help Needed!
« on: March 19, 2015, 11:51:42 am »
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I just ran Windows Repair for the first time. I have several problems going on with my computer. I hope someone can tell me how to repair these problems.

Thank you,
Antique

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair - Pre Repairs Scan
Computer: DIANE-PC (Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) (64-bit)
Started at (3/19/2015 12:47:12 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scanning Windows Packages Files.
Started at (3/19/2015 12:47:12 PM)

No problems were found with the Packages Files.

Files Checked & Verified: 4,160

Done (3/19/2015 12:51:10 PM)

Scanning Reparse Points.
Started at (3/19/2015 12:51:10 PM)

Reparse Point: (Type: JUNCTION) (Name: Application Data) (Original Path: C:\Windows.old\ProgramData\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Windows.old\ProgramData) (Creation Time: 7/14/2009 12:08:56 AM)
Infinite Loop! Points back to a parent folder. I was able to access the original path folder contents, which means it creates an infinite loop.

Reparse Point: (Type: JUNCTION) (Name: Application Data) (Original Path: C:\Windows.old\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Windows.old\Users\Default\AppData\Local) (Creation Time: 7/14/2009 12:08:56 AM)
Infinite Loop! Points back to a parent folder. I was able to access the original path folder contents, which means it creates an infinite loop.

Reparse Point: (Type: JUNCTION) (Name: Application Data) (Original Path: C:\Windows.old\Users\Diane\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Windows.old\Users\Diane\AppData\Local) (Creation Time: 7/24/2013 11:45:21 PM)

Reparse Point: (Type: JUNCTION) (Name: SendTo) (Original Path: C:\Windows.old\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\SendTo) (Target Path: C:\Windows.old\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo) (Creation Time: 8/18/2013 9:31:50 PM)
Target Path doesn't exist!

Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Music)
A Default Reparse Point is missing and this can cause programs on the system.

Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Pictures)

Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Public\Videos)

Files & Folders Searched: 447,231
Reparse Points Found: 92

Done (3/19/2015 12:56:29 PM)

Checking Environment Variables.
Started at (3/19/2015 12:56:29 PM)

This folder in the 'Path' variable doesn't exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86

This folder in the 'Path' variable doesn't exist:

This folder in the 'Path' variable doesn't exist:

Problems where found with the Environment Variables.

Scan Complete - Problems Found!

While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.
But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.
If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: Repair Help Needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 05:12:54 pm »
Use the repair environmental variables tool with the pre repairs scan to fix those, and on the other errors I built a new tool to fix those as well if you want to give it a try it is in beta till monday, I have some users testing it, so you can use it now or wait until v3.1.0 of the program is released on monday and then use the tool then.

Both tools with the pre repairs scan should fix those errors for you :wink:
http://tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup_beta.exe

Shane