Author Topic: Difficulties dll after use backup Tweaking Registrybackup (SOLVED)  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Clade

• View Profile
HI everyone!

After blue screen, day 05/06/2015. . . Tweaking Registry used with backup 04/19/2015. System returned, but BOTH situations:

1. On the tab of installed programs listed are the programs installed by the date of 04/19/2015, but the installed software after que date until 05.06.2015, Some work Normally software;

2. When I try to start Tweaking RegistryBackup and Windows Repair (all in one), one gets the Following message: "C :. \ Windows \ System32 \ MSVBVM60.dll was not meant to be executao on Windows or contains an error Try install the program again using the original installation medium or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support '

Same error after fresh installation of Tweaking RegistryBackup.

In the case of Panda Cloud Cleaner: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Panda Security \ Panda Cloud Cleaner \ psclsp.dll was not designed to run on Windows or it contains.

Used SFC / scannow - found, he corrected some, but not all

Dism / online / cleanup-image / restorehealth

Error: 87.

Strangely, other software, installed after que date function normally. .

I have updated backup, this topic is more to put to discussion. . .

Sorry for my english!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:06:50 am by Clade »

Offline Clade

• View Profile
Re: Difficulties dll after use backup Tweaking Registrybackup
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 05:23:46 pm »
The exchange of anti-virus by another, there was a turnaround. . . The new antivirus has identified some files related to the extensions reported here. . . After the corrections suggested by the antivirus, restart, attempt to open the RegistryBackup Tweaking software and it worked. Download Panda and others who had the same difficulty and everyone went back to work.

Another time I had a hard time Windows updates, the exchange of a virus the other just solving.

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 07:51:06 pm »
4/19 is a really old backup to restore, any program that had written anything to the registry since then would be gone since the backup puts everything back from that date.

Do you have any newer backups you can use instead? Normally not a good idea to use old registry backups because of reasons like you are having. :wink:

Shane

Offline Clade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 04:47:31 am »
Shane!

Correct, the backup line is important that they be as close to the current date. I remember a backup on an external disk with more than one year old, difficulties with browsers, antivirus. . .

The external bakcup my disposal is the day 04/27/2015. .

It is interesting that the Tweaking RegistryBackup worked, took the equipment from the blue screen.

So, daily backups with RegistryBackup.

Thank you for your usual attention!

Cheers!

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 06:50:38 pm »
I have registry backup setup to run at computer startup, i have it use the fall back method so that it doesnt slow the system down during boot up using VSS and then I have it set to only keep a weeks worth of backups. :wink:

Shane