Author Topic: Win7 updates do not work after dirty shutdown caused by processor overheat  (Read 33182 times)

Offline Rick

• View Profile
The link doesn't do anything for me either.

I installed the add-on and also got the add-on failed for that site - using IE 11 with all Windows Updates.

Does Event Viewer have anything listed with the time stamp for when the updates fail ?

Notice; MSFT has been re-vamping all its support services in view of forcing us to update to ten

Offline Rick

• View Profile

I installed the add-on and also got the add-on failed for that site - using IE 11 with all Windows Updates.

Does Event Viewer have anything listed with the time stamp for when the updates fail ?

Notice; MSFT has been re-vamping all its support services in view of forcing us to update to ten

after resetting update using fixit, you may need run the fixit several times..
I personally found having trouble trying to update using a different time zone outside of the USA...

the only solution was; Repair INSTALL

best regards

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I have not had any issue with the link it works fine.

after resetting update using fixit, you may need run the fixit several times..
I personally found having trouble trying to update using a different time zone outside of the USA...

the only solution was; Repair INSTALL

best regards
Julian