Author Topic: Computer keeps crapping out on me!!!  (Read 5032 times)

Offline sallyb

• View Profile
Computer keeps crapping out on me!!!
« on: June 17, 2015, 06:30:11 pm »
I am looking for some help as to what to do. I have been posting now constantly for going on a week and I THOUGHT that I had my mess fixed. Please see the threads from my other postings. Anyway, I can not stop this error (please see postings) which totally makes my computer crash. I bought the pro edition of WR and was hoping beyond hope that it could help. But I have actually had more problems since installing it than I had before. So what I need to know is WHAT SHOULD I DO? Do I need to smash this machine (it's only 2 years old and I do not want to do that) wipe it clean..(I'll need help with that) take it to someone that can tell me what's wrong (and who would that be? Shane, I think you said you are in Florida...I'm in Florida, too, where are you? Maybe I could bring my machine to you and hire you to fix it or tell me what to do....)
I am at my WITS END!!!!!!!! :omg: :teeth: :cry: :confused: :undecided: :sad: :shocked: :angry:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Re: Computer keeps crapping out on me!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 02:56:17 am »
Hi, I think you have started a new thread without links. You say elsewhere in my posts. Please include the link also.
                            On scrutiny of the posts i viewed that your pc is grappling with errors of course. But you should try to restore back to normal with the fixes given. Your computer if could not be restored to by sys restore or other things, just copy important files of your files, other than windows and applications from c: folder, just try repair or reinstall. Those are the things that you could try.

The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".