Author Topic: JRT by Malwarebytes should be banned from the internet  (Read 9593 times)

Offline Rick

• View Profile
JRT by Malwarebytes should be banned from the internet
« on: August 02, 2015, 10:51:27 pm »
Found here; option two.

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/pup-optional-crossrider-a-removal/#junkware

any program that takes actions without permissions is?

regards

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
Re: JRT by Malwarebytes should be banned from the internet
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:27:27 am »
JRT tool it’s a great tool! but since Malwarebytes have paid for JRT def I think Malwarebytes now will be control how they make JRT to do ? this program it just a bet file! so it should be a GUI program to give a user more option!

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 06:09:37 pm »
JRT tool it’s a great tool! but since Malwarebytes have paid for JRT def I think Malwarebytes now will be control how they make JRT to do ? this program it just a bet file! so it should be a GUI program to give a user more option!

Says he who has more problems than solutions lately :)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:27:09 pm »
Hi, I also find gamez reply worth to think. Because, now this program , even though a free to use, just would not have the things that the original programs were having.
                               Now i have discontinued using malware bytes for its so many tabs and so much bugs. It eats your resources more than anything else. I talk about the new versions. Old green version was nice and easy to scan for malware bytes.
                                           Now i thing adware cleaner is the best to get rid of malwares and unwanted PUPs.Some programs delete some malwares. the malwares they think and included in their list, not necessarily covering all the malwares.
                                                      I wrote to thisusu, to show what is actually running. It stops the av, and all other programs. But it was a good tool to get riod of PUPs like babylon , incredible, mysearch tool bars.
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 08:08:00 am »
Hi, I also find gamez reply worth to think. Because, now this program , even though a free to use, just would not have the things that the original programs were having.
                               Now i have discontinued using malware bytes for its so many tabs and so much bugs. It eats your resources more than anything else. I talk about the new versions. Old green version was nice and easy to scan for malware bytes.
                                           Now i thing adware cleaner is the best to get rid of malwares and unwanted PUPs.Some programs delete some malwares. the malwares they think and included in their list, not necessarily covering all the malwares.
                                                      I wrote to thisusu, to show what is actually running. It stops the av, and all other programs. But it was a good tool to get riod of PUPs like babylon , incredible, mysearch tool bars.

My problem with JRT?

It removes without asking permission...

Everyone miss the issue? until that is fixed, JRT is harmful to the community!

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 10:21:16 pm »

My problem with JRT?

It removes without asking permission...

Everyone miss the issue? until that is fixed, JRT is harmful to the community!

that isn’t really a problem Rick with JRT so Simply do not use this program (there are alternative so you can give it a go with other adware cleaner!) and JRT tool is a new tool just come out a few year so we can’t see much about it !

and the problem not with JRT but the problem is with malwarebytes which they begin to paid for other Developers! 

and if you have a feedback then you can Contact the developer far from here https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/user/98868-thisisu/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:28:17 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 10:42:07 pm »

I too I will discontinue the use of malwarebytes shortly ( :smiley:) and I have find the Alternative of malwarebytes and I have test that software and i found it it a great program it’s more Lighter and less memory usage ! and guess what ? it’s free ! lol and thank you my friend jraju  :wink:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:46:26 pm by Gamezertruth »

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 04:49:38 am »
Hi, I also thank Boggins who advised me when i was infected with unknown PUPs and also direct hijacks of registry.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 05:28:31 am »
must we have more then a security tool to make sure we’re clean lol !

that’s what I already done for my laptop and have a lot of   security tool ! :wink:

Offline jraju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 05:45:52 am »
Hi, More security tools also pose problems in accessing necessary information or browsing.
                                    If you have many, the problem is one tool would stop something, which the other would need it to run..
                                      I used antispyware, spybot and later came to know that these programs, over works and in the process , delete the fils by overcleaning. i hope you understand. Now i discontinued ccleaner and just use firefox tools to delete browsing history.
                                                   Aggressive cleaning damage the pc. It is my personal experience. Just remove the temporary folders browsers cache to clean.
                                                             May be that it does not clean the profile temp files.

Offline Gamezertruth

• View Profile
    • Gamezertruth
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 07:53:32 am »
Hi, More security tools also pose problems in accessing necessary information or browsing.

Yes, be careful with some security tools! Some of them are tools that collects all the information from the computer (even your personal files and any file downloads you're doing)

If you have many, the problem is one tool would stop something, which the other would need it to run..
                                      I used antispyware, spybot and later came to know that these programs, over works and in the process , delete the fils

yes I have so many of security tools I just delete the old "security tools folder of my own and created a new folder to free up more space and I have moved this folder finally to a USB "   :smiley: and if you had problem with a security tool then make sure what the cause and I have no problem with any security tools so far  :wink:
and yes You are fully Remember me of my old XP laptop which I tried this spybot program so I have install it and it causes so many problem for my XP OS and I had to completely removed from that laptop! lol :tongue: so I don’t trust it any-longer :smiley: and for anti-spyware you may mean superantispyware ?  http://www.superantispyware.com/

delete the fils by overcleaning. i hope you understand. Now i discontinued ccleaner and just use firefox tools to delete browsing history.
                                                   Aggressive cleaning damage the pc. It is my personal experience. Just remove the temporary folders browsers cache to clean.
                                                             May be that it does not clean the profile temp files.

why you discontinue ccleaner ? it’s a nice program but i see no need that you've discontinue it so what’s problem you’d have ? and I have more browsers cleaning program Available as a portable and a full installer
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:55:21 am by Gamezertruth »