Author Topic: virtual  (Read 58945 times)

Offline me

• View Profile
virtual
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:37:25 pm »
Hey.. Been trying to find an answer to this for 10 months now... Running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit..I loose control I thought but yesterday discovered that in a complete diffrent system verbage is bad but could not load programs kept saying could not find even music file.. Have a few s1 userfiles attached to recycle bin not sure if that normal...I show a static ip if I check on a site that also says it is my cable company.. If I do ipconfig I grt another ip neither has changed for awhile..I can go on and on bottom line I have gone threw 2 computers and I do a complete install about once a week but i keep hearing nothing wrong...Its working good now just wiped disk nother install have 4 usb hard drives showing now that never before if anyone can help.... THANKS..I think zombie thing but I dont no much about these things....
Me

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
Re: virtual
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:37 pm »
I had trouble understanding that LOL :wink:

Can you post any error messages that you are getting (if any)?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 03:11:06 am »
Hey.. Been trying to find an answer to this for 10 months now... Running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit..I loose control I thought but yesterday discovered that in a complete diffrent system verbage is bad but could not load programs kept saying could not find even music file.. Have a few s1 userfiles attached to recycle bin not sure if that normal...I show a static ip if I check on a site that also says it is my cable company.. If I do ipconfig I grt another ip neither has changed for awhile..I can go on and on bottom line I have gone threw 2 computers and I do a complete install about once a week but i keep hearing nothing wrong...Its working good now just wiped disk nother install have 4 usb hard drives showing now that never before if anyone can help.... THANKS..I think zombie thing but I dont no much about these things....
Me
Here is just one of the programs I have running.. Wanted to send another but keeps saying I dont have permission...
I had trouble understanding that LOL :wink:

Can you post any error messages that you are getting (if any)?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 03:14:56 am »
It looks like you did not get my post where I sent system info.. I will try and find and send again.. This is also an issue

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 03:22:30 am »
It looks like you did not get my post where I sent system info.. I will try and find and send again.. This is also an issue
See if you get this http://speccy.piriform.com/results/VAh5DjsOT23qUeIJ8D63dYf this will show somethings

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 09:15:34 pm »
Still didnt answer my question lol

What exactly are you having trouble with? :wink:

Can you post any screen shots of errors your getting?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:09:00 pm »
said error no attachments so not noing I will try one at a time

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:10 pm »
bb

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »
Ok I see the log files showing your system info and things that are loaded.

But in the first post I had trouble understanding what the problem is your having :wink:

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 11:55:30 pm »
I have sent you probly 3 to 5 messages you didnt get...First thing Thankyou again.. Closet I can figure Im a zombie network I uploaded some stuff to photobucket.. You probly wont be able to see it though user shovelhead pw zaqxsw12.. quick run down... Did you look at the specy info under scheduled tasks attached to goole update the S1 user files... if you can see those pics or inform me of another way to get them to you you will see a hole other system.. I use to think I was loosing the authority to open the files or programs then realized diffrent screen  even now my welcome screen is not correct it does not have the use CRTJ ALT DEL to log on I have it sometimes say loacal disk C: or (OS)C: even had it say my computer...MY ip the router ip 192.168.??1 my ip 192.168.0.2 according to ipconfig.. if I go on line to check it is96.38.?.? wich  also says my server charter.net..and these are also static... not suppose to be.. if I ping or nslookup shows server as NS1.RECURSIVE.DNS>com ip8.26.56.26 last week was quest suppoes to be charter...I have programs I did not install like yhe one that says woo1 aclset...and morenot windows have some windows but old from IE 95 I hopr you get this anyway... Thats another problem it sends or opens what it wants... THANKS AGAIN

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 04:52:53 pm »
I will be more than happy to help.

First thing is I do need screen shots to fully understand what is going on. When you make a screen shot you can just attach it to the post on the forum. When posting you have an attachment option at the bottom :wink:

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 07:16:00 pm »
xz

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 07:16:56 pm »
another

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 07:19:47 pm »
one more

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 02:11:32 pm »
It booted up good so I thought I would try again ....

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 02:18:35 pm »
I did a little checking on what shows as my server.. The name not found but ip is out of Ampsterdam.. The location was Kentucky..The S1 user files I cant make sence out of what I read they seem to be legit if you have users.. But should they have there own control and access to my entire system control panel admiin tools....I do appreciate your time an effort.. This is driving this old man crazy..

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 08:43:30 pm »
Looks like you have some registry keys missing, and so things are not working correctly.

The best thing to do is a repair install
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

This will allow windows to be reinstalled while keeping all your programs and settings :wink:

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 08:59:43 pm »
I do appreciate your time just did a clean instal couple days ago...Would like to know why all these problems.. Again thanks

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 09:05:36 pm »
I see a Windows.old folder.

Which the Windows 7 setup does when you either upgrade or install without formatting first.

Which did you do?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 09:36:09 pm »
I used a disk wipe.... Beleive it or not.. This is a red flsg to me also Look at this you will see what shows as usb drives but there not.. Iam logged on to myself a remote machine in order to use this program...and these programs show desktop and switch view.. some more i did not install.. but they show shortcut links...

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 09:44:38 pm »
My server should be charter and other is my ip.. My screen keeps fighting with me goes up and down and wont let me scrool at timess will scrool on its own

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 02:11:40 pm »
Try creating a new user on the machine and logging in under that user, does that fix anything?

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 09:14:26 am »
Yeah Ive tryed before and did again...Doesn't seem to make much diffrence...I guess Im the type that wants to know why it messed up.. Now seems to be working but I delete probly 800 registry keys and god know's how many files aweek to keep it working...Ive got a nasty.. Still have services that cant be found but using resources.. Cant delete cuz cant find..I have tryed to totally wipe disk and do clean install but that doesn't work..My dvd player somehow is part of whatever this is so burning something is out of the question...Have 4 usb drives that not suppose to be there but are..Can you answer this for me am i suppose to be considered a stand alone workstation??? All this stuff with the ip addresses are driving me crazy knowone from my internet provider or netgear my router can explain.. Wish it was like old days when you could just connect to internet without this network stuff.. Anyway again THANK-YOU...Any ideas directions would be much appreciated....

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 09:54:16 am »
this look right to you as stuff I should have

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 09:57:55 am »
did pick something up