Author Topic: virtual  (Read 58930 times)

Offline me

• View Profile
Re: virtual
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:27 pm »

Offline Shane

• Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2012, 11:57:37 pm »
With out me being able to see it myself it makes it hard on what to have you try next.

The problems you described are very odd and the first time I have heard of them. They sound like hardware errors. But you said getting it replaced isnt doable.

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2012, 07:22:29 pm »
I know I was just saying if you were interested.. Been running tests for about 2 hours with hp tek people... No problems but still cant load there factery disks or now even oem windows....I used a linx program and wiped disk used ultimate boot there disk wipe then formatted it with there program then in the repair shell used diskpart and formatted and and made active... windows disk still says cant load windws wrong format... hp disk load to a false program that says wrong info.. Again Thank-You just thought for your own knowledge you might want to know....Getting closer to where someone will have to beleive that Im having these problems and working off the script wont do it....Im lost in the whole commands and code of all the things I have lost.... I miss my mind the most.. What I read seems to indicate that is what it will take to get it gone...Thanks again

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2012, 07:58:50 pm »
tryed have pics but cant send

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2012, 12:20:56 pm »
I got your pics.

The D: drive looks like it is the factory Restore disk and not a straight Windows setup disk.

Shane

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2012, 03:57:56 pm »
Thanks when I figure it out and I will... I will let you know...I may just take it to a place and pay... This windows (TM) code name longhorn that shows as cC:\ drive and other crazy things many programs like ie4 ie5 and more that ork on xp and some vista make me wonder... Im curious.. its like the tear drop trojan or zero access.. Simple things me not being able to get into my routrr I know about reset i have been doing this for almost ayear now..I dont no all the fancy verbage.. But i do no when something is diffrent or wrong on my pc.. even microsoft had to force a registration key not once but twice. There responce i did my job its as genuine as can be and my job is ti get that done bfor you... That is the problem.. But again I do thank you for all your in put

Offline me

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2012, 06:53:54 pm »
I think i have an idea of what is going on... screenshot will show that I cannot untick the sharing settings.. it says allow other users to control that.. my internet providers cant help but say its not right can you point me in right direction...

Offline Shane

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2012, 08:25:31 pm »
That is normal. It is the same way on my machine as well :wink:

That only becomes enabled when someone uses the internet connection sharing in Windows (Which you normally never need or use)

Shane