Author Topic: Topic completely removed?  (Read 4799 times)

Offline rgm

• View Profile
Topic completely removed?
« on: September 13, 2015, 08:25:10 am »
I had a list of removed files and a log attachment for Tweaking Windows Repair (probably in the wrong forum, as I didn't see the Tweaking one before, so I put it in the Computer Help one).  Before I found the Modify button, I had added two more details in Reply.  After I found the Modify, I moved them to the main message and put notes on the two replies that I couldn't delete the replies part and reported them to the Moderator.  Today, I received:

Re: Topic removed: Missing files; no Restore Points; can't set Restore Points; et al.
A topic you are watching has been removed by Julian.

Regards,
The Tweaking.com Forums Team.

I can no longer find the main message, so do I need to enter it again?  My guess is yes, so I'll probably go ahead and hope to remember everything and put it in the Tweaking.com Programs & Site Help & Support forum...unless I first hear that it can be restored and moved.

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Topic completely removed?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 04:35:39 pm »
okay I must have misunderstood your request on please delete this. I was assuming your thread. I unfortuantly can't bring back that thread because of it being removed. (Edit:I now see that it was just a post....Edit) here is a screenshot of your request.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:12:32 pm by Julian »
Julian