Author Topic: TWEEKING.COM OK 4 WIN7 CONNECTION TIME OUT PROBLEMS?  (Read 4754 times)

Offline James

• I yam what's I yam, and that's all what's I am.
    • View Profile
TWEEKING.COM OK 4 WIN7 CONNECTION TIME OUT PROBLEMS?
« on: October 10, 2015, 05:33:12 pm »
Hello Guys! Nube to the tweeking.com routines. Used apx. 4 times with thankful success, when needed.

Got a situation. While creating a desktop shortcut for my Win7, x64, Home premium, and using a seven forums TUT,
I would up without ability to connect to some web sites in normal mode, but safe mode w/networking connect fine.

So having tried some win7 fix suggestions, was wondering if running tweeking.com > windows or other version I have installed is an OK to use to solve that kind of problem. Just need to know if those are the kinds of problems that the tweeking.com program(s) can fix or not. :omg: :confused:

Thanks bunches, James

Did find the answer on this forum from a Shane post. Sorry, but all is ok & fine now, james
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:53:31 pm by James, Reason: Found iinfo needed on tis forum, sorry guys! Jim »
If success was easy, then everyone would be doing it. Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit. Gateway SX2855

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TWEEKING.COM OK 4 WIN7 CONNECTION TIME OUT PROBLEMS?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 06:57:47 pm »
Have you run Windows repair in safe mode on your computer yet ? If not give it a go just make sure to back up the registry first.
Julian