Author Topic: Satisfied Customer  (Read 6019 times)

Offline noonan2678

• View Profile
Satisfied Customer
« on: September 05, 2015, 03:42:34 pm »
I had been racking my brain with Windows 10 issues.  I'm a fairly advanced level user and know most of the manual troubleshooting methods.  Just wanted to say that after about a week of constant frustration, I tried your app and it did the trick!  I purchased the Pro version after the fixes were complete with the Free version.  I did this mostly just to give you the recognition for the software, but the Pro features also look pretty useful and I'm looking forward to getting into them more.

I had upgraded to Win 10 and used a Microsoft account for the first time.  This cause a TON of security/Admin issues and I did quite a number on the system trying to fix them.  Windows Repair saved me a ton of time and likely sanity.  I am back to just having the Admin issues, which are annoying, but have breathed a sigh of relief after getting back to this point.  I'll recommend the software to anyone I talk to in a similar situation.  Thanks!

EDIT:  One other issue I noticed is that while I have my Start menu back, all of the icons/tiles are blanked.  Any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:45:13 pm by noonan2678 »

Offline Willy2

• View Profile
Re: Satisfied Customer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 09:03:21 am »
- Sounds like the Win 10 update is far from "flawless".

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 04:21:01 pm »
I had been racking my brain with Windows 10 issues.  I'm a fairly advanced level user and know most of the manual troubleshooting methods.  Just wanted to say that after about a week of constant frustration, I tried your app and it did the trick!  I purchased the Pro version after the fixes were complete with the Free version.  I did this mostly just to give you the recognition for the software, but the Pro features also look pretty useful and I'm looking forward to getting into them more.

I had upgraded to Win 10 and used a Microsoft account for the first time.  This cause a TON of security/Admin issues and I did quite a number on the system trying to fix them.  Windows Repair saved me a ton of time and likely sanity.  I am back to just having the Admin issues, which are annoying, but have breathed a sigh of relief after getting back to this point.  I'll recommend the software to anyone I talk to in a similar situation.  Thanks!

EDIT:  One other issue I noticed is that while I have my Start menu back, all of the icons/tiles are blanked.  Any ideas?
hmm try running the new windows repair 3.5.0 all repairs and see if that fixes your start menu icon's Shane created a new program to handle the permission's.
Julian

Offline goldy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 05:42:27 pm »

try resizing each tile and then resizing it back. I know its a pain to do each separately, but it worked for me.