Author Topic: Could we have a remove button to edit the enclosure as well in tweaking com  (Read 5464 times)

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi,
                         Sometimes inadvertently some information have been enclosed by the OP. There is a modify button to edit the text. But there is no removal or edit the content of the text sent button in this program. The administrator or moderator should be able to edit in case if it could not be removed or edit.
                                        Please inform Shane, Boggins, Julians .....
                                                          If it is able to be removed by the moderators well and good, if he finds any classified information crept in to the text file that is a key information. If OP, request is there, the moderator may be able to remove the contents and edit and save the contents in the thread
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if this is just for Mods but after clicking on the Modify button, scroll down to below Attachments and there is a box you can uncheck which will remove the attachment from the post.

Offline jraju

• View Profile
Hi, It is only for moderators and glad that you could remove the file. My point is if user also has it, it will be easy to remove or re edit it.
                                        I will also request the mods in the smf forum to provide. Julian may do something to add a button, if possible , ofcourse, after Shane's nod
The Bottom line is "Check your hardware first if it supports the task you try".

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
the easiest way to let me know if you want to remove a post you modify it and type in "please delete" and report it to moderators. i will see it on the moderation page and be able to delete that post i won't delete the thread just the post you wanted deleted.
Julian