Author Topic: These Files Are Possibly Corrupt(SOLVED)  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Oniks

• View Profile
These Files Are Possibly Corrupt(SOLVED)
« on: December 24, 2015, 08:26:50 PM »
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.7.3 - Pre-Scan
│ Computer: AMETIST-PC (Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) (32-bit)
│ [Started Scan - 25.12.2015 5:04:50]
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Windows Packages Files.
│ Started at (25.12.2015 5:04:50)

│ These Files Are Possibly Corrupt (Bad Digital Signature): (Total: 1)
C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Windows7SP1-KB976933~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.1.17514.mum

1 Combined Problems were found with the packages files, these files need to be replaced (These mainly only effect installing Windows Updates.)
│ The SFC (System File Checker) doesn't scan and replace some of these files, so you may need to replace them manually.

│ THESE FILES DO NOT KEEP THE REPAIRS FROM WORKING; YOU MAY STILL RUN THE REPAIRS IN THE PROGRAM.

│ If you need help in replacing these files, post on the Forums at Tweaking.com for help.

│ Files Checked & Verified: 4.336

│ Done Scanning Windows Packages Files.(25.12.2015 5:05:14)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
│ Scanning Reparse Points.
│ Started at (25.12.2015 5:05:14)

│ Reparse Points are OK!.

│ Files & Folders Searched: 97.981
│ Reparse Points Found: 44

│ Done Scanning Reparse Points.(25.12.2015 5:05:49)
│ Checking Environment Variables.
│ Started at (25.12.2015 5:05:49)

│ No problems were found with the Environment Variables.

│ Done Checking Environment Variables. (25.12.2015 5:05:49)
│ [Finished Scan - 25.12.2015 5:05:49]

• Scan Complete - Problems Found!

• You can use the Repair Reparse Points or Repair Environment Variables tools at the bottom of this Window if needed.

• While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.

• But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.

• If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘How to fix this, thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:38:21 AM by Oniks »

Offline Shane

• Top Geek, err uh Dog.
  • Administrator
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
    • View Profile
    • Tweaking.com
Re: These Files Are Possibly Corrupt
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 08:47:46 AM »
First grab the zip file off this page and apply the reg file it in to add the take owner ship to the right click menu in explorer.
http://www.tweaking.com/articles/pages/add_quottake_ownershipquot_to_right_click_menu_in_vista_amp_7,1.html

Once that is done go to C:\Windows\servicing\ and right click on Packages and click on take ownership. You will now be able to copy the files into that folder.

I have attached the missing files, extract the files out of the attached zip file and put them in the C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\ folder.

Then run my pre-scan again, put a check on the box to have it add the cat files back to the database. :wink:

Shane
PLEASE EDIT YOUR TOPIC AND PUT (SOLVED) IF YOU ARE ALL FIXED.

(My weekends belong to my wife and kids, I will try my best to answer all posts daily during the work week)

(About Shane)
Site Owner, Top Admin, Lead Programmer, Wife & 5 kids, Needs a lot more coffee.

When people ask "Why fix what isn't broken?" I reply "To make it better."
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
Honor & Respect is all that matters.

Owner & Programmer of: www.pcwintech.com & www.tweaking.com

Offline Oniks

• View Profile
Re: These Files Are Possibly Corrupt(SOLVED)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 09:39:29 AM »
Thank You Shane