Author Topic: Acer travelmate 3210  (Read 5729 times)

Offline Renato 69

• View Profile
Acer travelmate 3210
« on: March 23, 2016, 12:04:02 pm »
Hi there,

I bump into your site and I download your program, and is very grate, but.........
My computer is still not working at all, in fact somehow after I run twice your program as you showed in safe mode networking, is still very slow, keep freezing constantly.
I update and reformat windows 7 twice, and somehow now I cannot even get proper graphics....before I use to have express family chipset and all the audio installers and graphics, now since I reinstall again windows 7 completely new format I get standard graphic adapter, and of course it won't allow me even to install any Intel drivers as it says this system do not meet the installation required.
The laptop is very slow, the browsing is very frustratingly slow...

My PCU is Toshiba
3 GB Ram 1.99 (Usable)
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) M Processor 1.73 Ghz

I NEED SERIOUS HELP to solve this problem
Thank you

Offline Boggin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Acer travelmate 3210
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 03:08:16 pm »
If you still have the Recovery Partition then factory reset it if it came with Win 7.

I don't know about Acer but some vendors allow you to create a set of Recovery disks which is a copy of the Recovery Partition which you can also factory reset with.

If none of the above are applicable then go to Acer Support, entering the details for your model and download the drivers from there - or you could try the Win 7 drivers from http://laptop-driver.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/acer-travelmate-3210-drivers.html but it looks like you would get some drivers through Windows Update.

Have you installed SP1 yet as that can be a stopper to getting some updates.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:29:09 pm by Boggin »

Offline Julian

• "Professional Googler"
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Acer travelmate 3210
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 12:55:29 am »
I love this program that shane made it helps me find out what hardware is on the computer so i know where to look for the drivers... http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/tweaking_com_hardware_identify.html

this program does not install drivers it helps you find out what your hardware is so you can search that manufacturer website to download them
Julian